Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Dolphins Week 8 Game Day Thread

Ann

3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

At this moment, the thought process appears to be keeping Cole fresh for the post season.  I really don't think there's anything wrong with the offense that isn't fixed by JA taking what's given and the OLine playing better.

I understand saving Cole. Again, maybe just me but I would use li'l dirty to spell him. Utilize more 4 wides so Sanders can still get his snaps.

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

I'm quite sure he's not coaching guys to get consistently physically whipped in 1-on-1 battles.

2 questions:

1) Should an OC know his team's strengths?

2) Should said OC call plays that cater to his team's strengths?

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

I understand saving Cole. Again, maybe just me but I would use li'l dirty to spell him. Utilize more 4 wides so Sanders can still get his snaps.

The lack of use of 19 is criminal, especially in games like this one.

• Like 1

Im at a loss here. I dont know what Im doing wrong. I have my golf Bills shirt on. I did all my morning rituals. I just dont know!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Joe said:

2 questions:

1) Should an OC know his team's strengths?

2) Should said OC call plays that cater to his team's strengths?

You're right.  Daboll is now terrible.  Back to your incessant whining about everything.

• Like 1

What makes Buffalo a better team is Division rivalry. Dolphins had one of the best D's in the NFL last season. They didn't just disappear. Tua's back to Bama form. Buffalo needs to win games like this and good competition, win or lose, makes us a better team in the playoffs IMO.

Lets go Buffalo!!!!

Its Halloween guys and gals, we're supposed to get a little scaredid ;  ) 

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

You're right.  Daboll is now terrible.  Back to your incessant whining about everything.

I thought not. Thanks for playing.

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Alaska Darin said:

Why are you fielding a kick inside the 10?

Really missing Andre Roberts' decision making on punts.  Was never a big threat to score...but never a big threat to &#%$ up, either.  I'd thought McKenzie would have figured it out by now.

3 minutes ago, Joe said:

I thought not. Thanks for playing.

There's little point in arguing actual football with someone who just admitted they've never seen a miss-snap in a football game.  It's like negotiating with a toddler.

The least popular guy with every idiot fan is the OC.  They're always the issue.

Just now, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Really missing Andre Roberts' decision making on punts.  Was never a big threat to score...but never a big threat to &#%$ up, either.  I'd thought McKenzie would have figured it out by now.

He's trying like hell to make something happen - hero ball.

This is game a gem. 

Let’s open it up, make them go man on 4 wide and let josh either make a quick read and throw or run underneath and take what’s there. 

• Cheers 1