Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Dolphins Week 8 Game Day Thread

Ann

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

There's little point in arguing actual football with someone who just admitted they've never seen a miss-snap in a football game.  It's like arguing with a toddler.

Sure thing, chief. I'll try to remember your vast knowledge of gridiron whilst thinking Ford was drafted out of Alabama.

Spare me.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Joe said:

Sure thing, chief. I'll try to remember your vast knowledge of gridiron whilst thinking Ford was drafted out of Alabama.

Spare me.

What, you've never heard of the Oklahoma Tide?  They're my second-favorite team, next to the Notre Dame Fighting Vietnamese.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Spare me.

You're right, I should know every player's college off the top of my head.  It's clearly the same thing as understanding the dynamics of offensive attacks, execution, etc.  I bow to your intellectual superiority.

Now go cheer for Pedophile U.

• Wow 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Hopefully this where we start to take control. Otherwise, we might be in trouble.

Don't know how you expect them to take control from these officials.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

You're right, I should know every player's college off the top of my head.  It's clearly the same thing as understanding the dynamics of offensive attacks, execution, etc.  I bow to your intellectual superiority.

Now go cheer for Pedophile U.

Saaaaays the fan of a team funded by the RCC, greatest enabler of pedophilia worldwide.

Shall we continue?

Just now, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

A third down conversion should not make me this happy.  God damn it.

like i said, party like it's 2010

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Saaaaays the fan of a team funded by the RCC, greatest enabler of pedophilia worldwide.

Shall we continue?

If you want.  I'm agnostic.  I can promise you if the ND football program was covering up child rape, I'd no longer be a fan.

• Haha 1