Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Dolphins Week 8 Game Day Thread

Ann

10 minutes ago, Joe said:

Honestly can't remember ever seeing that happen before, a snap hitting a man in motion leading to a turnover.

Was it a direct snap jet end around?

3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I honestly suspect the booing was more for the officiating than anything...but the offensive execution has sucked out loud.

The OLine has been a HUGE disappointment.  Not being able to get short yardage is killing this team.

Just for future reference I would have liked to seen Josh Allen say a Hail Mary from the 30 yard line before the half,

I think the football Gods would be listening...

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

I hate Tyler Bass’ stupid knees almost as much as his stupid eye black.

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Was it a direct snap jet end around?

No.  Just really, really bad timing. I thing the TE lined up wrong.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Sanders isn't the issue.  He's had 2 shot plays that both coulda been big plays if JA threw better balls.

The OLine has to play better.  This team isn't handling expectation well at all.

Beasley in the slot getting his looks opens up a whole lot. With Sanders eating up Coles snaps there, it is affecting the entire play, both for and against.

Just now, Foxx said:

Beasley in the slot getting his looks opens up a whole lot. With Sanders eating up Coles snaps there, it is affecting the entire play, both for and against.

At this moment, the thought process appears to be keeping Cole fresh for the post season.  I really don't think there's anything wrong with the offense that isn't fixed by JA taking what's given and the OLine playing better.

• Like 2

Just now, Joe said:

1) Daboll

2) the Offensive Line

Stop blaming the OC.   That is the dumbest thing fans default to.  It's absolutely ludicrous.

Stop blaming the OC.   That is the dumbest thing fans default to.  It's absolutely ludicrous.

But, it appears Daboll is having a very bad day

• Like 1

Look at the run/pass split. Look at the inability of the OL to run block.

Then come back to me.

kthx

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
Just now, Alaska Darin said:

Jesus, you go heavy and still get whipped.

Man, they are bad today.

• Like 1

Just now, Joe said:

He sure is, but Darin can't believe it to be true

I'm quite sure he's not coaching guys to get consistently physically whipped in 1-on-1 battles.

• Like 1