Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Dolphins Week 8 Game Day Thread

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin

And good call, to kneel it.  Try to make a play, and the officials will find a way to make it work in Miami's favor.

• Like 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I don’t who’s been worse: the Dolphins, the Bills, or the officials; but it’s close.

from most worst to least worst:

1) Bills

2) Officials

3) Dolphins

• Like 2

Just now, Hedge said:

That wasn’t a takeaway. It was a giveaway.

Honestly can't remember ever seeing that happen before, a snap hitting a man in motion leading to a turnover.

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
26 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

IP ?

My phone autocorrected “punt” to “ping”.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Honestly can't remember ever seeing that happen before, a snap hitting a man in motion leading to a turnover.

I have seen it at least a dozen times.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

I am pleased by the boos at the end of the half

Because Josh can hit the endzone from the 30

Its all good, we got this Joey

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

The play call, or the false start non-call?  Or both?

I blame Cody Ford. If he was any good, he would be playing RG and Feliciano would be at his normal LG spot. Had Mongo been on the left, he would have known to jump when the phish moved and the call would have been properly made.

That being said, Josh grounding the ball would have negated the neutral zone infraction, making it moot.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

My phone autocorrected “punt” to “ping”.

Im missing Bass' stupid  eye black!

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

LOL

CBS couldn’t find a single highlight worth showing for their halftime recap, and they weren’t wrong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Figster said:

Because Josh can hit the endzone from the 30

Its all good, we got this Joey

I honestly suspect the booing was more for the officiating than anything...but the offensive execution has sucked out loud.

The OLine has been a HUGE disappointment.  Not being able to get short yardage is killing this team.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

I blame Cody Ford. If he was any good, he would be playing RG and Feliciano would be at his normal LG spot. Had Mongo been on the left, he would have known to jump when the phish moved and the call would have been properly made.

Boy, is that pick a huge miss.   If we never pick another Tide Olineman, I'm good.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Boy, is that pick a huge miss.   If we never pick another Tide Olineman, I'm good.

? I thought he was Oklahoma 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Regroup guys. Go back to your bread and butter and move the ball. D needs to come out hot and get a turnover.

We need to back to last year's formula. Nothing against Sanders but... Beasley, Diggs, Davis and Knox need to be the focus. Sprinkle Sanders in when it's right.

Oh and our O line... we might have to look at a deadline trade this coming week.

• Applause 1

1 minute ago, Uncle Joe said:

? I thought he was Oklahoma 

You're probably right.  I'll stand by my Tide OLine statement, however.  😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Foxx said:

We need to back to last year's formula. Nothing against Sanders but... Beasley, Diggs, Davis and Knox need to be the focus. Sprinkle Sanders in when it's right.

Oh and our O line... we might have to look at a deadline trade this coming week.

Sanders isn't the issue.  He's had 2 shot plays that both coulda been big plays if JA threw better balls.

The OLine has to play better.  This team isn't handling expectation well at all.