Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Thanksgiving Week - 12

Foxx

Roger Goodell
3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Seattle illegal formation, so they have to onside kick it again.

No one knows how to stop the potentially thrilling ending of a game with an obscure, ticky-tac penalty like the National Football League.  👍

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Robs House said:

Looks like "Russ" is having a hard time finding his way around the kitchen.

Even factoring in how bad his OL played, he didn't look good at all.  Passes were all over the field.

3 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Even factoring in how bad his OL played, he didn't look good at all.  Passes were all over the field.

The funny thing is he actually has a pretty good stat line. If you didn't watch the game and just looked at the box score you'd think he was on tonight. This game really proves the old adage about stats.

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Seriously. Some of his throws were like he was channeling Stevie Wonder. It's got to be a finger thing. He's never been that erratic in one game.

TV + Digital (we were digital for the Bills game, I do not think we were alone)

This is TV viewership:

The Thanksgiving game between the Dallas Cowboys and Las Vegas Raiders drew the largest audience for a regular season NFL contest in almost 30 years. 

</snip>

The late afternoon game averaged some 37.84 million viewers for CBS, a 23 percent jump over the same broadcast window last year on Fox. That’s the biggest tune-in for any NFL regular season game since 38.4 million people watched the Cowboys and Miami Dolphins on Thanksgiving in 1993. (The final Nielsen viewer figure is a little bit below CBS’ early estimate of 38.5 million.)

</snip>

Fox’s early NFL game (Detroit Lions-Chicago Bears) averaged 26.75 million viewers, a 14 percent improvement over the same broadcast window in 2020. 

In primetime, NBC’s NFL broadcast (Buffalo Bills-New Orleans Saints) came in at 19.38 million viewers, down 7 percent from its 2019 game (20.81 million). Last year’s primetime contest was postponed due to COVID protocols.

</snip>

On 11/30/2021 at 2:50 PM, Ann said:

In primetime, NBC’s NFL broadcast (Buffalo Bills-New Orleans Saints) came in at 19.38 million viewers, down 7 percent from its 2019 game (20.81 million). Last year’s primetime contest was postponed due to COVID protocols.

</snip>

I wonder what the number woulda been if Brees was still around.

42 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I couldn't find a source for TV + digital ratings. I'd be curious to see how that is going. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Or even if Winston wasn't injured.  Who wants to watch a crap throwing monkey under center?

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Or even if Winston wasn't injured.  Who wants to watch a crap throwing monkey under center?

The monkey was actually better than decent when everyone of consequence around him wasn't injured.  He was pretty good in the Tampa game and you could tell the defense was feeding off it.

Crap Throwing Clavin
34 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The monkey was actually better than decent when everyone of consequence around him wasn't injured.  He was pretty good in the Tampa game and you could tell the defense was feeding off it.

And I remember he was decent in Denver.

But last game, he was throwing some crap.  And his name is "Siemian."  So...

6 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I Love It I Like It GIF - I Love It I Like It Grateful - Discover &amp; Share  GIFs

The post play chatter would be amazing!