Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Tre’Davious White Injury [New Injury 10.1.23]

Ann

9 minutes ago, GG1 said:

What hasn't been discussed a lot is the recovery timeline, and the high probability that he won't be at full speed until middle of 2022 😞

incoming CB first round next year.

😕

13 minutes ago, GG1 said:

What hasn't been discussed a lot is the recovery timeline, and the high probability that he won't be at full speed until middle of 2022 😞

Also how it affects their decision on what to do with Levi this offseason.

21 hours ago, LB3 said:

Also how it affects their decision on what to do with Levi this offseason.

He's going to make that decision a ton easier the next couple of months.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

To thank White, Bills fans have donated $108,359 to the Food Bank of North West Louisiana in his name. The food bank serves the local community in the area where White grew up.

https://brobible.com/sports/article/buffalo-bills-fans-donation-tredavious-white/

That's...

<...shakes Magic Intersectionality 8-ball...>

...homophobic.

27 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

That's...

...homophobic.

I have to admit, that went over my head. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Fansince88 said:

Intersectionality means that everything that is offensive to someone, is offensive in every way.  And everything offends someone.

So for any event, you can shake the "Magic Intersectionality 8-Ball," and come up with a random, nonsensical reason it's offensive.  

57 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

The goal of intersectionality is to give people more opportunities to be victims and claim discrimination. In the past a person might feel discriminated against due to race or religion or sexual orientation. With intersectionality you’re looking not at individual traits so much as combinations of traits. Person 1 is a black male. Person 2 is Mexican, and female, and disabled, and lesbian. Person 2 is higher up (more of a victim) on the intersectionality scale than Person 1, because the intersection of various victim categories is stronger for Person 2. 

Maybe a company hires disabled people. And Mexicans. And females. And lesbians. But if Person 2’s employment application gets rejected, then under intersectionality she can still argue she was discriminated against, because the company might not be employing people who are Mexican, female, lesbian, and disabled all rolled into one. 

Any time you want to help people, the very best thing you can possibly do for them is to tell them that nothing bad that’s happened to them was their fault, that they are helpless victims of widespread social injustice, and that whatever efforts they might make to better themselves will prove fruitless due to widespread discrimination. 

5 hours ago, Arm of Harm said:

The goal of intersectionality is to give people more opportunities to be victims and claim discrimination. In the past a person might feel discriminated against due to race or religion or sexual orientation. With intersectionality you’re looking not at individual traits so much as combinations of traits. Person 1 is a black male. Person 2 is Mexican, and female, and disabled, and lesbian. Person 2 is higher up (more of a victim) on the intersectionality scale than Person 1, because the intersection of various victim categories is stronger for Person 2. 

Maybe a company hires disabled people. And Mexicans. And females. And lesbians. But if Person 2’s employment application gets rejected, then under intersectionality she can still argue she was discriminated against, because the company might not be employing people who are Mexican, female, lesbian, and disabled all rolled into one. 

Any time you want to help people, the very best thing you can possibly do for them is to tell them that nothing bad that’s happened to them was their fault, that they are helpless victims of widespread social injustice, and that whatever efforts they might make to better themselves will prove fruitless due to widespread discrimination. 

This makes my head hurt.

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

This makes my head hurt.

Thats...

...neuroatypicalphobic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Arm of Harm said:

And their only hope to even just “get by” is to let the governments take care of them because they lack the skills, intelligence, Internet access, don’t have a lawyer and accountant. 

They’re nothing without the government. NOTHING. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

This makes my head hurt.

So . . . you’re saying it collided with your head, instead of going over your head? 😉

2 hours ago, Arm of Harm said:

So . . . you’re saying it collided with your head, instead of going over your head? 😉

Just above my folic defunct head. 

6 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Thats...

...neuroatypicalphobic.

Im 'afraid' that should be 2 words: neurotypical phobic. I find it offensive that you would judge me based on being of normal neurological development. How am I doing?

23 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

To thank White, Bills fans have donated $108,359 to the Food Bank of North West Louisiana in his name. The food bank serves the local community in the area where White grew up.

https://brobible.com/sports/article/buffalo-bills-fans-donation-tredavious-white/

I need to see a bar chart by donation size.   I bet 75% of that money came in $27 increments.