Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Tre’Davious White Injury [New Injury 10.1.23]

Ann

6 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I think this is probably about the right timeline.

Sunday night primetime game against Aaron Rodgers and the Pack on Halloween weekend. Let's hope he is healthy, ready to go and that it happens!

• Like 5

Can someone change this thread title?  It’s 2022 and he’s not out for the season anymore.  I’ve panicked reading it 5 times already thinking there is some horrible update.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Does being on PUP mean he can't participate in practice beyond sitting on a stationary bike. Can they get him into practices before the 4 games are up?

26 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Does being on PUP mean he can't participate in practice beyond sitting on a stationary bike. Can they get him into practices before the 4 games are up?

No.   He's not allowed to practice with the team until he comes off.  It's the Physically Unable to Perform list.

3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

No.   He's not allowed to practice with the team until he comes off.  It's the Physically Unable to Perform list.

Shoulda known. That's the list my wife puts me on when I've had too many beers when my son isn't home.

"C'mon. At least let me practice!"

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

• 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I'm feeling like we won't see Tre on the field until November.

I think he will be activated just before the Bye. Unless I am mistaken, this would add an extra week to the 21 day window.

• Like 2

Alaska Darin
2 hours ago, Foxx said:

I think he will be activated just before the Bye. Unless I am mistaken, this would add an extra week to the 21 day window.

It's kinda been my feeling since before camp.  They're going to be very slow with him so they minimize the possibility of another injury and allow him to build some confidence that he's back to being TW27.

• Like 3

The Bills now have 21 days to activate Tre’Davious White to the active 53-man roster. If they do not do that by November 1 (21 days), they can place him on injured reserve for at least 4 games.

• Like 1