Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Tre’Davious White Injury [New Injury 10.1.23]

Ann

IMO right now concentrate on remaining games on schedule and work on getting back on track. Work on improving on reducing suboptimal decisions made by players and coaching staff. Work on improving run game and coaching staff do a better job making adjustments as game flows. Especially second half. When up with a lead keep foot on throttle.

When tre white is ready he will play. What that ready metric will be is unknown. Playing condition or something else.

It’s too bad his return to line up would give a boost. 

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Like 2

Billsandhorns
18 minutes ago, Ann said:

From McDermott's presser today:

Q:  Is Tre what the team doctors are telling you or is Tre saying he is not ready to go?

A: This is a team decision and we are "taking it one day at a time."

I have a suspicion that it is his call now. 

• I don't know 1

Billsandhorns
1 hour ago, Chandemonium said:

When you say his, are you referring to McDermott, or White?

I am referring to White. I have seen at least one interview.( That I am probably reading too much into.) Where he said the entire process made him take a step back and realized that there much more than playing DB. 

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Billsandhorns said:

I am referring to White. I have seen at least one interview.( That I am probably reading too much into.) Where he said the entire process made him take a step back and realized that there much more than playing DB. 

Think I saw the same, and the impression I got was that he was saying that his enforced stint of not playing has made him realize he has more to give to both his teammates than the public than just on-the-field performance.

Like...y'know...goalie training.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Billsandhorns said:

We should remember his stance on playing after Gronk crowned him into La-la land. 

Can't wait for Tre to come back.
I was thinking he should do an impression of Xavier Rhodes staying in shape waiting to get the phone call from the Bills only to go on IR.

Edited by Uncle Joe

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Click on it and it says hmmm. Seems this page doesnt exist.

It was a tweet about Tre not talking to the press because he had something practice- or workout-related to go to.  

It was pretty much nothing.  If I were in his shoes, I wouldn't want to field questions about my return either, but let them go through the coaches and media relations.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Click on it and it says hmmm. Seems this page doesnt exist.

I don’t even recall what it was. :facepalm: I’m old.

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Ann said:

I don’t even recall what it was. :facepalm: I’m old.

That's okay, I do.  That's my superpower: near-total recall.

And I use it on useless trivia. 

I'm basically Superman, if he used his powers strictly for rescuing cats out of trees.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It was a tweet about Tre not talking to the press because he had something practice- or workout-related to go to.  

It was pretty much nothing.  If I were in his shoes, I wouldn't want to field questions about my return either, but let them go through the coaches and media relations.

I agree 100%.