Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England : Week 13 Game Week Thread

Ann

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

LOL I really wish this was a warm weather or dome team tonight.

Agreed. Snow games are fun and cool but give me the comfort of a warm couch, ability to enjoy my own beverages/hobbies and be able to pause and pee when I want.

With that said, there's nothing that can replace being at a live game. Every football fan needs that experience, plus a premium seating experience at least once. It makes a big difference when you can actually see the game instead of moving blue and red dots.

• Like 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

So we have no punt or kick returners, and we’re sitting our fullback in a game in which we’ll likely run well over 50% of the time.

Grand.

Crap Throwing Clavin
57 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I think there is a possibility we might see Epenesa as a LB tonight.

Maybe run a 5-2, dropping speedier linemen like Groot back in to the LB position.

Edit: yes, just a pipe dream.  Be nice to see, but that requires a lot of preparation that I doubt they've had.

Edited by Crap Throwing Monkey

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

So we have no punt or kick returners

Look on the bright side...

Return fumbles will be down.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

42D26B90-6553-4E7B-B4EB-61A5B5035220.jpeg

Looks like they're not interesting in returning punts and kick offs, which seems prudent tonight.

Butler is useless and McD finally sees that.  Obada still has a lot of rough to chip away at before you get to any diamond.

I think Gilliam was listed as questionable on the injury report.

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Look on the bright side...

Return fumbles will be down.

They might just have a "hands" guy like Hyde fair catch punts and let kicks go for a touch back.

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
9 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

So we have no punt or kick returners, and we’re sitting our fullback in a game in which we’ll likely run well over 50% of the time.

Grand.

It'll be Hyde - which with the conditions I'm much more comfortable with than either the rookie or McKenzie. 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Core Four said:

They might just have a "hands" guy like Hyde fair catch punts and let kicks go for a touch back.

Punts, at least, are a change of possession if they drop.  Just avoid the ball, take the spot where it lands.

Kickoffs...live ball.  If it lands anywhere in bounds - and kicking in to the wind, some will - you have to cover it.  But some will blow out of the end zone for touchbacks, some will blow sideways out of bounds.  Some into the wind will likely only go 20-40 yards, ending up being fielded by blockers.  Kickoffs tonight are going to be &#%$ing wild.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Watching the pre-game show on ESPN, it doesn't look too bad out there right now.

It also seems that only the Patriots are playing.  Plus they’re talking about Lamar Jackson and the Chiefs.  I wonder if they’ll mention the Bills at any point before halftime.

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

It also seems that only the Patriots are playing.  Plus they’re talking about Lamar Jackson and the Chiefs.  I wonder if they’ll mention the Bills at any point before halftime.

Its that grand scheme that ESPN has against the Patriots in full effect. It’s plain for everyone to see.

Edited by Sig1Hunter
Typo
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Not really watching the show, mainly have it on for shots of the stadium and events thereupon.

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Is it still snowing at the stadium? You can’t tell on TV.

By the weather radar, not much.  Snow bands are to the south.

• Cheers 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

By the weather radar, not much.  Snow bands are to the south.

Thank you, sir.