Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England : Week 13 Game Week Thread

Ann

2 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Klein just wound up on the Covid list so we definitely won't see those 3 LBs.  Dodson?

Dodson underwhelmed last year, so hoping he's learned a bit.

4 minutes ago, Joe said:

Bro...BROOOOO

Right now I'm trying Plantation from Bermuda.

It's pretty tasty with the Barritt's

Ja mon!

I like the Goslings 151 cuz its quick, to the point, and is actually palatable (for an overproof) lol

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
6 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

Thanks for bailing.  Can't prove your rumor so now you MAKE UP what others say.  

Do your middle school teachers let you get a way with this stuff?

The opposite of the situation I described is that Belichick is an incompetent, and that the Patriots are poorly run.

That’s the position that you’ve taken up.

My position has been sourced to at least two public media outlets. WEEI and the Boston Herald, along with several of my personal acquaintances whom you seem comfortable calling liars.

The only source *you’ve* provided for your position is your ass.

I’ll also point out that upthread you insinuated that another poster was a pedophile, and that your posting style, when you’re losing an argument, seems to be to resort to ad hom attacks like the one you made in your most recent response to me. Stop doing that.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Ja mon!

I like the Goslings 151 cuz its quick, to the point, and is actually palatable (for an overproof) lol

I've been all about Rum/Gin lately rather than whiskey/vodka.

Gin and tonics all summer.

3 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Ja mon!

Dark and Stormys with Goslings 151 proof rum is so good.  The way they mix those in Bermuda can't be replicated.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Core Four said:

Dark and Stormys with Goslings 151 proof rum is so good.  The way they mix those in Bermuda can't be replicated.

I've only had the normal proof of the Goslings.

1 minute ago, Joe said:

I've only had the normal proof of the Goslings.

That is sold in the States.  I'm not sure if the 151 proof is available outside of Bermuda.  Plus the ginger beer they use is better than what is found State side.

19 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Dodson underwhelmed last year, so hoping he's learned a bit.

Doubt Dodson sees the field.  Frazier will be in nickel the entire game.  This would have been a game where a 4-3 with Milano, Edmunds, and Klein being on the field at the same time is better than a nickel.

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
3 minutes ago, Core Four said:

Doubt Dodson sees the field.  Frazier will be in nickel the entire game.  This would have been a game where a 4-3 with Milano, Edmunds, and Klein being on the field at the same time is better than a nickel.

I very much doubt that we run a ton of nickle in a snow bowl featuring 45 MPH wind gusts.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I very much doubt that we run a ton of nickle in a snow bowl featuring 45 MPH wind gusts.

One would think, but remember who our DC is.  It seems nickel is all he knows.

25 minutes ago, Core Four said:

I think there is a possibility we might see Epenesa as a LB tonight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

I think there is a possibility we might see Epenesa as a LB tonight.

That would be a nice wrinkle.  A little creativity would go a long way.

I'll say that for Dane Jackson's first game replacing Tre, this style game might best fit his skill set. He's shown to be a great tackler in college and in his limited time with the Bills.

• Like 6