Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills - cheaters predict the score

mead107

10 hours ago, Core Four said:

A split would certainly be better than a NE sweep; only problem with a split is that NE probably needs to lose at least another game in their remaining schedule, if not two.  I really don't like this matchup with regards to our paltry running game, OLine woes, and the type of defense we run; none of which are conducive to beating NE.

New England already lost to Miami and play them again.

A split works enormously in our favor

16 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

So, as I said a few days ago welcome aboard. I dont think it is that close. We win by 11 only because we let you make a drive in the last waning minutes of the game. Mac has never played in as cold a game as he will see this week. Also his arm will not handle the wind. This is the first of 2 wins against the Pats this week . Bills 31- Pats 20

Is that better?

Thank you for the welcome!

You may be right in that the wind could be a big factor.  We will see if Mac has the arm to throw it though the wind.  I suspect the Pats will try to run the ball more.  Bill always tailors the game plan to the weakest part of the opponent.  Rather than being a "throwing team" or a "running team" he prefers a team that can change and I think this team is built just that way.  

I am sure BB has the heat off in the dome and the huge fans running.  He will be practicing with wet balls again too.

Lets agree on this:  No injuries!

4 hours ago, Joe said:

A split favors the Pats given the division and conference records and the Bucs still upcoming for the Bill (strength of remaining schedule).  That in't an opinion, just a fact.

I will root for a sweep and will take a split.

4 hours ago, Joe said:

Nope.  If we split and both teams win out the rest of their schedule, NE wins the division and we're left vying for a WC spot with potential tie breaker scenarios which would probably not be favorable to us.  We need to sweep NE.  

1 hour ago, Core Four said:

Nope.  If we split and both teams win out the rest of their schedule, NE wins the division and we're left vying for a WC spot with potential tie breaker scenarios which would probably not be favorable to us.  We need to sweep NE.  

Dude.

Think about this a second. New England  would be 4-2 in division with us at 5-1 assuming both teams win out. Division record > conference record in that case, and 5-1 > 4-2. Where am I wrong?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

Thank you for the welcome!

You may be right in that the wind could be a big factor.  We will see if Mac has the arm to throw it though the wind.  I suspect the Pats will try to run the ball more.  Bill always tailors the game plan to the weakest part of the opponent.  Rather than being a "throwing team" or a "running team" he prefers a team that can change and I think this team is built just that way.  

I am sure BB has the heat off in the dome and the huge fans running.  He will be practicing with wet balls again too.

Lets agree on this:  No injuries!

As I said, only seen a couple games of his and they were just parts of them. He seems to just dink and dunk. is that because he cant go 25 yards accurately? Not sure. if not then dinking and dunking will not work in the winds of Orchard Park. 

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

As I said, only seen a couple games of his and they were just parts of them. He seems to just dink and dunk. is that because he cant go 25 yards accurately? Not sure. if not then dinking and dunking will not work in the winds of Orchard Park. 

There is plenty of tape and stats out there from just this year to disprove the "dink and dunk only" claim.  If you want I could post a shit ton, but that seems to get people calling me a troll here for answering you.  Say the word.

This dink and dunk thing.....  Even if Mac had Josh's arm the Pats would still be running it based on the opponents weaknesses and situational during the game because it WORKS.  There are 3 Lombardi's (2001, 2003, 2004) in the case that were won using the same offense (base) that the Pats are running this year.  

2 hours ago, Core Four said:

Wouldn’t the Bills have a better division record than NE or is that not the next tiebreaker after H2H?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Joe said:

Dude.

Think about this a second. New England  would be 4-2 in division with us at 5-1 assuming both teams win out. Division record > conference record in that case, and 5-1 > 4-2. Where am I wrong?

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Wouldn’t the Bills have a better division record than NE or is that not the next tiebreaker after H2H?

You guys are right, it's division before conference.  I forgot they lost to Miami (even though you mentioned it LOL).  Split would be fine, but I'd rather sweep them.  Below is the results of a division tie breaker search I did.

To Break A Tie Within A Division:

- Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).

- Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.

- Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.

- Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.

- Strength of victory.

Edited by Core Four

5 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

A split favors the Pats given the division and conference records and the Bucs still upcoming for the Bill (strength of remaining schedule).  That in't an opinion, just a fact.

I will root for a sweep and will take a split.

@Joe is right.  If we split and both teams win the remainder of their schedule, the Bills win the division.

- Strength of victory.

Edited by Core Four

42 minutes ago, Core Four said:

@Joe is right.  If we split and both teams win the remainder of their schedule, the Bills win the division.

- Strength of victory.

You forgot the part where you get drilled by Brady (again) in Tampa next week on a short week after the Monday night game against the Patriots.  

Man, what did you do to piss off the schedule makers?

10 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

You forgot the part where you get drilled by Brady (again) in Tampa next week on a short week after the Monday night game against the Patriots.  

Man, what did you do to piss off the schedule makers?

Maybe, maybe not re: Tampa.  He's not the 2007-2010 Brady.

If we would have beat Jax and Tenn, we wouldn't be having this conversation.  Division would easily be ours.

Edited by Core Four

Well, this is a tough one but I'll go out on a limb and say that Mac Jones will struggle some and the Bills will win a close one.  I worry about Josh fumbling on runs in the rainy weather and Dabol asking him to do too much running.  Bills have to find a way to get their backs more productive this week and forward.  Hopefully Bills D rises to the occasion, can muster some run defense and fans make it tough on Pats. 

• Like 1