Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Main Stream Media

Jackson

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 4/4/2023 at 10:03 AM, B-Man said:

Let's be clear on what they're doing: refuting unsourced claims against Bragg.  Unsourced.  There's no evidence no one's making the statements against Bragg outside of AP themselves.  

Plus...they're refuting them badly.  Refuting "Bragg charged someone with murder" with "Well...yeah, but he changed his mind later!"  

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Ann said:

Eat Me, MSNBC
Reviewing the last six years at the network that claims now to be concerned with integrity and accuracy.
by Matt Taibbi

Taibbi's the last of the classic reporters in the mold of Murrow.  Right or wrong (and he has been wrong), he's honest.

• Like 4

BuzzFeed News is shutting down

</snip>

BuzzFeed CEO and co-founder Jonah Peretti said the move was part of a 15% workforce reduction across a number of teams.

"While layoffs are occurring across nearly every division, we’ve determined that the company can no longer continue to fund BuzzFeed News as a standalone organization," he wrote.

Peretti said he had "overinvest[ed] in BuzzFeed News "because I love their work and mission so much."

"This made me slow to accept that the big platforms wouldn’t provide the distribution or financial support required to support premium, free journalism purpose-built for social media," he wrote.

He added that he had failed to "hold the company to higher standards for profitability" to give it a buffer for downturns.

</snip>

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

What the absolute fvck????

Pardon my language.

What gives???

Welp, Fox made Tucker sit on exposing more J-6 videos, and yesterday 60 minutes made Ray Epps out to be an innocent victim. Connected? 🤷‍♀️

• Cheers 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Is FOX deliberately trying to destroy themselves????

Wherever Tucker goes , millions will follow.

Bongino and now Tucker???

I don't know, Fox turning into CNN and MSNBC has to be good for ratings, right? (yes, that is sarcasm)

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 3