Top Posters In This Topic

• Deranged Rhino

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Nouseforaname

• Foxx

Nouseforaname
9 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Evidently someone thinks that is funny.

It is.  « If only Zelensky would negotiate with putins request for full capitulation, then we will have peace. »

Yeah, I don’t buy it.  

4merper4mer
34 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

It is.  « If only Zelensky would negotiate with putins request for full capitulation, then we will have peace. »

Yeah, I don’t buy it.  

450,000 dead people. Hysterical.

Nouseforaname
2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

450,000 dead people. Hysterical.

That’s not the part I find funny.  The « if only they would accept their destruction, there would be peace. ». 

4merper4mer
2 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

That’s not the part I find funny.  The « if only they would accept their destruction, there would be peace. ». 

Oh so you laughed at the part that was never said.  Got it.

Nouseforaname
10 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Oh so you laughed at the part that was never said.  Got it.

Putin everyday says he wants to settle the war.  Zelensky says he won’t negotiate.

If you really think putins idea of settling the war is not complete annexation of Ukraine and his original goals, then you should go back and listen to his speeches and his tucker interview.

4merper4mer
Just now, Nouseforaname said:

Putin everyday says he wants to settle the war.  Zelensky says he won’t negotiate.

If you really think putins idea of settling the war is not complete annexation of Ukraine and his original goals, then you should go back and listen to his speeches and his tucker interview.

Not interested in apples and oranges discussions tonight.  Maybe tomorrow.  But this was clearly not the point Kennedy was making.

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
12 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

We know it's not from leaks of NATO's own member nations discussing the scuttled peace proposals before the war kicked off. The one that the UK and US sunk. The (alleged - only because no one will verify in the west) terms were that Russia keeps Crimea and some of the eastern portions of Ukraine that are majority pro-Russian and a guarantee that Ukraine won't be admitted to NATO. 

The US and UK said &#%$ that noise and were more than eager to watch 100s of thousands die knowing they'd get rich in the process while getting the chance to kill a few Russians and increase their own State powers at home over their People.

Putin and Russia invaded - that's on them and not in dispute. But there were plenty of ways to find a diplomatic solution to the issue that didn't end in war. Yes, all of those solutions would mean a loss of territory for Ukraine. But, they're going to lose those anyway because the West was never going to commit the required troops to stop Russia from taking what they want anyway. We (the West) own this war just as much as Putin does. Or, at least 49% to his 51%.

• Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino

Don't hate the player, hate the game... 

(but remember, "no one profits from perma-war")

• Like 4

Deranged Rhino

Clock's ticking on their money laundering scheme... hence today's urgency.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino

There's a certain hilarity in them sending billions out the door a week after collecting our taxes...

• Angry 1
  • clown 1

Deranged Rhino

I admittedly do not know a ton about what's going on in Africa - other than both Russia and the CCP have been increasing their influence across the continent for at least a decade if not longer. So, I'm sure this move is designed to stop Putin or something... 

• Wow 1

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I admittedly do not know a ton about what's going on in Africa - other than both Russia and the CCP have been increasing their influence across the continent for at least a decade if not longer. So, I'm sure this move is designed to stop Putin or something... 

A few West African countries pretty much kicked out the French and replaced them with Russians.

A military coup most recently happened in Niger a couple months ago and they decided to kick out the US who ran a base there mainly with drones to keep an eye on (and probably interdict -- I don't know) Islamic militia groups in the Sahel.  Now the Russians look to be filling in the void that the coup leaders have created.  Seems like the new guys in charge of Niger don't trust or like anything the old guys in Niger did and the US is the baby in the bathwater.  At least that's the way it looks to me.  I think the Russians have been in Africa in one form or another since the 70s.  They like to hire themselves out as security for the orderly extraction of raw materials.  Their presence isn't really new.  Maybe the extent and their reach is new.  Then again, it might not be.  Unfortunately, not a lot of Africa news and trends reporting makes its way to the U.S.

• Cheers 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That "highly demanded equipment" is still deactivated reserve equipment.  Not front-line equipment.

Munitions...that's another story.  But munitions are consumables anyway, the bigger problem there is lack of manufacturing capacity.

NATO “Allies”

The cut off text:

In return, Washington will provide Athens with "guarantees for defense against the Turkish threat".

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 minutes ago, Hedge said:

NATO “Allie’s”

The cut off text:

In return, Washington will provide Athens with "guarantees for defense against the Turkish threat".

Washington will allow a NATO member to transfer equipment to a non-NATO member, in return guaranteeing that NATO member's defense against another NATO member?

This administration has the most &#%$ed up foreign policy I've ever seen, including Clinton's "No Foreign Policy" foreign policy.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1