• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deranged Rhino

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Nouseforaname

• Foxx

20 hours ago, Hedge said:

Who can blame them for being more motivated to drink and screw?

They're about to lose this war, and Russia will eventually install a Moscow-friendly government. 

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
3 hours ago, snafu said:

They're about to lose this war, and Russia will eventually install a Moscow-friendly government. 

And they could have gotten to the same place without ending the lives of hundreds of thousands of their people, or spending hundreds of billions of our dollars (which never ended up going where that cash was supposed to be going) had the US and UK not scuttled any attempts at a diplomatic solution before the war kicked off. 

Ukraine was always going to lose this fight, no matter what the neocon/neoliberal warmongers in the media said for years and years. It's big-boy rules. Russia has nukes, and they decided it was in their best interest to invade Ukraine for their own domestic security reasons - just like we thought it was in our best interests and domestic security reasons to invade multiple countries over the past 20 years (and absolute loot and gut them). The only way we (the West) were going to stop Putin was to fully commit to a hot war between NATO/US and Russian forces.

That was never going to happen. Because that would mean a nuclear exchange.

The powers that be knew that was never going to happen, so rather than try to find a solution with the lowest body count, they poked and poked and poked until they created a situation where they could use the mass slaughter of Ukrainians and Russians to propagandize the western world about the needs to strengthen the MiC and security state while getting rich in the process. 

Let them drink. Let them party. We &#%$ed over Ukraine every bit as much as Putin has.

(In Meme form)

image.jpeg.395e5309bbf4652f034a785e5ebb1484.jpeg

The Goat = Ukraine

T-Rex = Russia

The @$$h@l&s watching from the Jeeps = Biden and the West

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, snafu said:

I keep hearing Ukraine's about to lose this war.

And I keep hearing Russia's about to lose this war.

And I'm pretty damn sure that neither country has the capacity to win this war.  This is still just Iran-Iraq.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I keep hearing Ukraine's about to lose this war.

And I keep hearing Russia's about to lose this war.

And I'm pretty damn sure that neither country has the capacity to win this war.  This is still just Iran-Iraq.

Incredible isn’t it.

I also remember reading about tactical nukes.  

8 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Ye Olde Press Gang!

File:C. J. Staniland Press Gang.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Hedge said:

That's one of the worst breakdowns of command and control I've heard of since Russia, July 1941.  Or, as one Ukrainian officer put it:

But something went wrong. According to Mykola Melnyk, the famed 47th Mechanized Brigade company commander who lost a leg during Ukraine’s counteroffensive last year, “certain units just &#%$ed off.”

Really, though...that's horrible.  That's Marx-Brothers level shit.  It's an example of how the best equipment doesn't win wars, the leadership with it's head screwed on most straight does.

• Like 2

devnull
3 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Incredible isn’t it.

I also remember reading about tactical nukes.  

Putin isn't the only guy who can order a nuclear strike....

8o206u.jpg

Remember, per the dizzying intellects out there, the "gullible ones" were those who said this war wasn't worth fighting - not because the West isn't capable of defeating Russia, but because they weren't interested in doing so. Rather, they were more interested in creating a new sandbox war to service numerous pipelines of graft and corruption designed to enrich themselves and the security state at the expense of Ukraine. 

"That's just "alt-Righ"/'MAGA" and Putin Stooges' gullibility on display..." 

(Checks notes and receipts...)

"Hey, you know what the real problem is in the world?! Tucker Carlson and Alex Jones!"

• Angry 1
  • clown 1

In all of the DC Swamp attempt to justify more money in Ukraine, THIS is what we have really funded, but hey, at least strippers are exempted from the front lines

Almost as if this was planned to rid society of people that are a drain on it and to reduce the population huh?

• Facepalm 1

9 hours ago, Cinga said:

In all of the DC Swamp attempt to justify more money in Ukraine, THIS is what we have really funded, but hey, at least strippers are exempted from the front lines

Almost as if this was planned to rid society of people that are a drain on it and to reduce the population huh?

You missed the follow up.