Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official 'Other Divisional Round Games' Thread 

Foxx

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Titans are afforded a lot of leeway by the refs and have been all year.  I don’t get it because they are the least sexy team in the league but they constantly hold and every call goes their way.

It does seem like a lot goes in Tennessee's favor.  They're a good team, but don't seem like #1 seed good.

53 yard FG is not a gimmie.  That and Tennessee has the best RB in the NFL.

Sometimes you just fail to execute.  See also Josh Allen at the end of the Titans game

Crap Throwing Clavin

Side note: I want to slap that goofy-ass topknot off Aaron Rodgers' head.  If that &#%$ing douchebro weren't a HOF-bound QB, he'd be dressed in a flannel onesie, sipping hot chocolate and trying to sell Obamacare.  

• O Rly 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, KD in CA said:

That third down call was horrible.  Why do that nonsense when you are finally starting to impose your will on the defense?

100% agree, though Terriblehill has killed us some with his legs. 

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

I don't think he calls plays. 

No but he sure as heck gives the go ahead for a 2 point conversion and a 4th down attempt.

Just now, Foxx said:

No but he sure as heck gives the go ahead for a 2 point conversion and a 4th down attempt.

I'd have gone for it too... just run a better play on 3rd.

• Like 2