Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official 'Other Divisional Round Games' Thread 

Foxx

6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Yeah...the Bills still lost to the Jags 9-6.

True, but so did the Colts 26-11 in week 18.  This is a much different Bills team now (the way they're playing) than the team that lost to Jax.

• Like 1

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

I'm thinking getting a bye isn't such a great thing outside of the rest your body gets. 

What's even more wild is they're healthier than they've been most of the season. 

Tannyhill is killing them. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

Taunting? still, what a turn of events.

By Eli Apple, none the less.  That guy sucked with the NYG and can't imagine he's a difference maker with Cincy.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm thinking getting a bye isn't such a great thing outside of the rest your body gets. 

^^^THIS^^^ I'm just not convinced it helps a team this late in the season/playoffs. Yeah, the bye  during the season looks to help get players healthy but this late all your doing is disrupting their rhythm. 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

What's even more wild is they're healthier than they've been most of the season. 

Tannyhill is killing them. 

Even I saw that pass ending badly.

• Like 2

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

The tacks are just hanging around.   The Bengals aren't committed to putting them away. 

I haven't had a lot of time to watch Cincy, but I heard Jim Miller talking today that the one thing Tennessee is good at is stopping the quick middle passes, which is apparently Cincy's bread and butter. You can see inexperience with some of Burrow's decisions, otherwise they'd be pulling away at this point.

• Like 3

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

I haven't had a lot of time to watch Cincy, but I heard Jim Miller talking today that the one thing Tennessee is good at is stopping the quick middle passes, which is apparently Cincy's bread and butter. You can see inexperience with some of Burrow's decisions, otherwise they'd be pulling away at this point.

Tannyhill has missed a couple of deep throws... which is what gets you killed in the playoffs. 

• Like 2

Just now, Foxx said:

Titans with a FG to make it, 16-9. How stupid does the Titans going for 2 look?

I don't think it does. I'm going for 2 from the one more often than not. 

• Like 1