Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official 'Other Divisional Round Games' Thread 

Foxx

Jabba The Hutt
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Wasn't Bosa out that day?

I think you're right... doesn't matter Josh has a stiffy waiting for him just like I do:classic_love:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

I think you're right... doesn't matter Josh has a stiffy waiting for him just like I do:classic_love:

My guess is that you've never met an @$$h@l& that you didn't like.

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

As much as I want the Bills to crush Brady in a Superbowl and end his career, I still find myself rooting for the Rams, because ultimately it's not important who crushes Brady, as much as it is that he simply gets crushed and his career ended.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Robs House said:

I hated Brady when he was with New England, but now hes out of the conference I kind of like him.

And I'm the one who spent last week in the looney bin.  Go figure.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

kill-the-rabbit-elmer-fudd.gif

"Kill the Bwady!  Kill the Bwady!"

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

And I'm the one who spent last week in the looney bin.  Go figure.

11 minutes ago, Robs House said:

I hated Brady when he was with New England, but now hes out of the conference I kind of like him.

The NFL has put a full court press on to make him look like much less of a douche bag than he actually is.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

The NFL has put a full court press on to make him look like much less of a douche bag than he actually is.

I don't know how people are susceptible to that propaganda campaign.  Have they not watched his whining and crying on the field?  Do they forget that his cheating goes all the way back to leaving a Bridget Moynihan who was pregnant with his first child?  Brady's a complete @$$h@l&.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Stafford needs to seize the opportunities his defense is giving him and finish drives.

Every so often, usually at inopportune times, he forgets he's not in Detroit anymore.

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Alaska Darin said:

Suh is such an idiot. 

All the same, and as much as I don't like the boy named Suh, that was a bullshit taunting penalty.  

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I don't know how people are susceptible to that propaganda campaign.  Have they not watched his whining and crying on the field?  Do they forget that his cheating goes all the way back to leaving a Bridget Moynihan who was pregnant with his first child?  Brady's a complete @$$h@l&.

The non-stop Brady raving and spot light campaign paints him in a really good light, and people believe it.  Plus his longevity and success covers up for him being a cocky a-hole.  Brady is a polarizing figure, some people like him, others can't stand him; it's typically one or the other.  The Bridget Moynihan thing is probably written off as Brady being young and even more of a cocky a-hole than he is now.  I wonder if Brady regrets his actions, haven't heard him address it; only Brady knows how he feels about it.

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

All the same, and as much as I don't like the boy named Suh, that was a bullshit taunting penalty.  

Suh is TB's Jerry Hughes, except he's actually earned his reputation for being a complete asshat.  He'll get no leeway from the zebras, nor should he.

• Like 3