Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official 'Other Divisional Round Games' Thread 

Foxx

Deranged Rhino
2 minutes ago, Core Four said:

merkin?

It's a wig for your bathing suit region... the only hair on Von's head is a triangle on the back, just looked like a bold fashion choice.

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, Foxx said:

SoFi will host the NFCCG and the Super Bowl.

The SoCal NoCal rivalry is pretty intense, it wouldn't shock me if that helps the Niners pull and upset... but darn, I wanted Brady in the Super Bowl. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

The SoCal NoCal rivalry is pretty intense, it wouldn't shock me if that helps the Niners pull and upset... but darn, I wanted Brady in the Super Bowl. 

🤔 I don’t believe you…

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Berman might finally get his wish.

• Like 2

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
2 minutes ago, Core Four said:

Ah, I see.  I've never heard of that.  Yeah, agree with the poster who said nothing Vonn Miller does is surprising.

That’s me. You agree with me.

• Haha 1

So does the Rams' acquisition model of going for broke by bringing in high price FAs work?  Can't imagine the locker room is exactly unified as a team, but winning solves lots of problems.

2 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I can’t be the only one enjoying the thought of fat lipped Brady lisping in the huddle, right?

What would the fat lip have to do with it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Core Four said:

So does the Rams' acquisition model of going for broke by bringing in high price FAs work?  Can't imagine the locker room is exactly unified as a team, but winning solves lots of problems.

I don't understand how they fit Stafford, Whitworth, Michael, Kupp, Beckham,  Donald, Von Miller and Ramsey under the cap and still have room for the rest of the players to fill out a roster. 

• Like 1