Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official 'Other Divisional Round Games' Thread 

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin

Side note: As stupid as that Jurassic Park/Olympics crossover commercial was, I truly marvel that those effects have gone from "innovative tent-pole movie" effects to "stupid-ass commercial" effects in some 30 years or so.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Core Four said:

The non-stop Brady raving and spot light campaign paints him in a really good light, and people believe it.  Plus his longevity and success covers up for him being a cocky a-hole.  Brady is a polarizing figure, some people like him, others can't stand him; it's typically one or the other.  The Bridget Moynihan thing is probably written off as Brady being young and even more of a cocky a-hole than he is now.  I wonder if Brady regrets his actions, haven't heard him address it; only Brady knows how he feels about it.

My biggest problem with him has always been how he acts when they lose.  He has never had an issue shaking hands when he's on the right side of the scoreboard but he regularly bitches out when his team loses.  He's an entitled jerkoff and I wish someone would smash him to bits.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I don't know how people are susceptible to that propaganda campaign.  Have they not watched his whining and crying on the field?  Do they forget that his cheating goes all the way back to leaving a Bridget Moynihan who was pregnant with his first child?  Brady's a complete @$$h@l&.

For me it's not a belief that Brady's a great guy, more just the story of the athletically limited skinny guy that looked to be a short term backup who turned out to be an all time great. But mostly I just like him because I know hes not an SJW.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

My biggest problem with him has always been how he acts when they lose.  He has never had an issue shaking hands when he's on the right side of the scoreboard but he regularly bitches out when his team loses.  He's an entitled jerkoff and I wish someone would smash him to bits.

He regularly bitches when he gets touched, or when he throws an interception and doesn't get a nullifying flag.  Getting pissy every lost game is obnoxious.  Getting pissy on every single busted play is way over the top.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robs House said:

For me it's not a belief that Brady's a great guy, more just the story of the athletically limited skinny guy that looked to be a short term backup who turned out to be an all time great. But mostly I just like him because I know hes not an SJW.

These are good points.  Brady was an underdog that overcame his low draft status and made the best of the opportunity he was give.  Although the tuck rule incident set him on his current trajectory, too many people don't acknowledge that.

Concur on the SJW point.

Deranged Rhino
38 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

As much as I want the Bills to crush Brady in a Superbowl and end his career, I still find myself rooting for the Rams, because ultimately it's not important who crushes Brady, as much as it is that he simply gets crushed and his career ended.

I agree with the sentiment — but I don’t want to face LA in their building. I think the Bills are the better (so are the Chiefs) but that’s an edge even in LA where the fans aren’t as rabid. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I agree with the sentiment — but I don’t want to face LA in their building. I think the Bills are the better (so are the Chiefs) but that’s an edge even in LA where the fans aren’t as rabid. 

Plus, the way the Bucs' secondary is playing, Diggs, Davis, Knox, and McKenzie would drink their milkshakes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Plus, the way the Bucs' secondary is playing, Diggs, Davis, Knox, and McKenzie would drink their milkshakes.

TB has a very good run defense but the pass rush that was so good last year has dropped off.  That secondary is awful  and they can't hide it.

Jabba The Hutt
4 minutes ago, Ann said:

How do you let Cupp get that wide open?

He's always wide open, I've told everybody since he was drafted he'd be the best WR in the league and I was right:classic_love: