Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Supreme Court of the United States

Foxx

7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Oh, and it's a left uppercut to the jaw of Nancy Pelosi...

And Pelosi is DOWN! Pelosi is DOWN!

That was something. LOL

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
42 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm starting to think the right-leaning justices have simply had enough shit from the far-left diversity appointments.

I've heard snippets of Sotomayor in oral arguments, and I've read some of her decisions.

And I'm shocked she graduated law school.  She's truly awful.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I've heard snippets of Sotomayor in oral arguments, and I've read some of her decisions.

And I'm shocked she graduated law school.  She's truly awful.

As we now know thanks to Justice Sonia Sotomayor, the dissents from liberal Supreme Court justices that defend President Biden's attempt to skirt Congress and "forgive" student loan debt can be filed under "A" for "alternate reality." 

Up next is Justice Elana Kagan, who presented a hypothetical to explain why people who borrowed money in the form of student loans shouldn't have to be burdened by actually having to pay it back.

This one comes with a beverage warning: 

and it's real

So if I understand this correctly, you can get out of your student loan bills if you set off a dirty bomb in Chicago.

:confused:

• Facepalm 2
  • Doh! 1

Sigh.

Fetterman claims Supreme Court purposely ruled during Pride Month to hurt gay people

We knew today would provide a plethora of additions to the bad tweet pile, but it feels like leftists are working overtime.

Isn’t it required for you to understand the constitution of the United States?

Didn’t you take the oath to protect it?

https://twitchy.com/justmindy/2023/06/30/john-fetterman-last-day-of-pride-month-supreme-court-made-up-case-n2384998

• clown 1
  • Doh! 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

So if I understand this correctly, you can get out of your student loan bills if you set off a dirty bomb in Chicago.

:confused:

Well, yeah...you'll be arrested, and while incarcerated won't pay off your student loans.

I'm okay with student loan deferment in the case of natural disasters.  Using it as a justification for a blanket forgiveness is insane.  Using it to argue in favor of the White House usurping Congress' Constitutional responsibility to legislate forgiveness is full goose bozo.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Isn’t it required for you to understand the constitution of the United States?

No.  Only requirements to be a Senator are: have to be 30 or older, have to be a citizen, have to reside in the state you represent.  No requirement to understand the Constitution...or anything else, for that matter.

Maybe there should be, though.  "Must not be a demonstrable meathead."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm starting to think the right-leaning justices have simply had enough shit from the far-left diversity appointments.

It would be a good time for Congress to remember they have the ability to impeach justices who fail to lie up to their Oath, or fail to uphold the law

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Joe letting the tapioca leak out of his mouth again.

What, did they miss the Constitutional right to not pay back loans?

Or is he talking about the Constitutional right to demand personal validation from a baker?

Or is it the Constitutional right to be judged on the color of your skin, because you're inferior to others and can't succeed on merit?  (Clearly, that tweet seriously pissed me WAY the &#%$ off.)

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

What, did they miss the Constitutional right to not pay back loans?

Or is he talking about the Constitutional right to demand personal validation from a baker?

Or is it the Constitutional right to be judged on the color of your skin, because you're inferior to others and can't succeed on merit?  (Clearly, that tweet seriously pissed me WAY the &#%$ off.)

Just once I want to see a Christian ask a gay baker to make a cake that says "Two men phucking is a sin."

Just once.

• Haha 2
  • Popcorn 1
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Ann said:

I wonder what her next career's going to be.

Because her business is going to get utterly destroyed by Trantifa.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Just once I want to see a Christian ask a gay baker to make a cake that says "Two men phucking is a sin."

Just once.

Nah.  Too unsubtle.

Any two white guys ask any liberal baker "We just want a white cake.  No designs, no wording.  Just white frosting.  We're celebrating the founding of the KKK."

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
32 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

This would have been funnier if Biden wrote "Inconceivable!"

Particularly since he also got us involved in a land war in Asia.  

• Haha 2
  • FANtastic 2

Man, you gotta give Biden credit. When he picks a lost cause, he really holds it tightly.

"We aren't wasting any time."

You mean like all the time you wasted pushing something that entire world knew SCOTUS was going to knock down? Of is this going to be an all new waste of time?

4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I wonder what her next career's going to be.

Because her business is going to get utterly destroyed by Trantifa.

You were just waiting for that moment.

Well played. 😁

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Cheers 1