• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Alaska Darin

• Nanker

14 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Tell us the Steelers suck without using those words.

Things are very, very bleak looking in Pittsburg these days. They’re due for a down couple of decades, if you ask me. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Things are very, very bleak looking in Pittsburg these days. They’re due for a down couple of decades, if you ask me. 

If the law of averages means anything they are due for a few minimum.  Kind of like the Yankees when I was a kid. 

Deranged Rhino
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

What the &#%$ is that jacket?  Does he think he's commanding a ship of the line at Trafalgar or something?

Auditioning for the next Count of Monte Cristo remake, directed by Lizzo's stylist.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Auditioning for the next Count of Monte Cristo remake, directed by Lizzo's stylist.

Good for him.  It's about time they remade the Count of Monte Cristo with a trans lead.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

What the &#%$ is that jacket?  Does he think he's commanding a ship of the line at Trafalgar or something?

If he were to command a ship of the line, his ship's cannons would be known for getting the cannon ball out quickly. And for their high accuracy. Short range though.

7 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Monkeypox is a helluva disease.

Only a few more years until he’s a homeless bum with teeth like baked beans muttering “can’t stand ya”.

• Haha 3

Observational story.

My daughter was working the game for the Steelers yesterday (photographer) and she relayed this to me.

While Buccaneer tight end Cameron Burke was being attended to on the field and eventually had to be carted off, the whole team gathered around him.

Well not the whole team, Tom was over on the side throwing some practice passes, until a coach came to him to tell him to stop.

• Facepalm 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 2
  • Cheers 2

NFL Data Analyst | Harrison P. Kent IV
@harrisonpkent
·
15h
Tom Brady skipped training camp, takes every Wednesday off, stayed out late this past Friday in New York City to party, and flew to Pittsburgh without his teammates before today’s game, yet he has the audacity to chastise his offensive line on national television. What a loser.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Observational story.

My daughter was working the game for the Steelers yesterday (photographer) and she relayed this to me.

While Buccaneer tight end Cameron Burke was being attended to on the field and eventually had to be carted off, the whole team gathered around him.

Well not the whole team, Tom was over on the side throwing some practice passes, until a coach came to him to tell him to stop.

1 hour ago, MothersMilk said:

@harrisonpkent
·
15h
Tom Brady skipped training camp, takes every Wednesday off, stayed out late this past Friday in New York City to party, and flew to Pittsburgh without his teammates before today’s game, yet he has the audacity to chastise his offensive line on national television. What a loser.

I'm glad the rest of the world is finally catching up to my 15-year old "He left a pregnant Bridget Moynihan" observation that he's truly a selfish @$$h@l&.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm glad the rest of the world is finally catching up to my 15-year old "He left a pregnant Bridget Moynihan" observation that he's truly a selfish @$$h@l&.

Corn Pop>Tom Brady

On 10/17/2022 at 11:09 AM, MothersMilk said:

@harrisonpkent
·
15h

The OL are not the guys you want to piss off.

Expect a few matador blocks in the very near future.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Spartacus said:

The OL are not the guys you want to piss off.

Expect a few matador blocks in the very near future.

I think they will turn on the turd to be honest... at this point he's just playing them with "wise words" and that'll only go so far. Bet the Bucs' won't make the playoffs.