• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Alaska Darin

• Nanker

3 hours ago, Ann said:

Wut!?  :classic_blink:

that poor pussy  🐈‍⬛ 

I feel so bad  😜 

Once you start thinking about retiring …

you’ve already retired - some nfl player

Edited by Shady
  • Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Shady said:

that poor pussy  🐈‍⬛ 

I feel so bad  😜 

Once you start thinking about retiring …

you’ve already retired - some nfl player

If it wasn't Vontae Davis, it should have been Vontae Davis.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

If it wasn't Vontae Davis, it should have been Vontae Davis.

It was The Tuna. Carl Banks told that story when he was on a radio show. It might have been Movin’ the Chains on Sirius. 

Can you possibly imagine that the Bucs are 1-point dogs at home next week to the Ravens?

I no longer gamble, but I would ride the "Tom Brady*" spread correction catastrophe while you can. TB is a complete shitshow with Marsha* and it'll take another week, apparently, for Vegas to catch up. Ravens -1 is a freaking steal.

Looked like he retired for the first half. Then came back in the second, only to re-retire in the fourth quarter and ending with three straight incompletions - one of which landed in the dirt about 10yards short of his receiver. 

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Looked like he retired for the first half. Then came back in the second, only to re-retire in the fourth quarter and ending with three straight incompletions - one of which landed in the dirt about 10yards short of his receiver. 

sounds like Gisselle took the magic youth potion with her when she left,

which is the real source of the hub-bub with Tom

He could care less about her or the kids.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Spartacus said:

sounds like Gisselle took the magic youth potion with her when she left,

which is the real source of the hub-bub with Tom

He could care less about her or the kids.

He should go to church and receive the sacraments since he's been married to a witch for so long.

Tom Brady Reveals 'Crazy Ritual' His Wife Has Him Doing Before Games

"So she put together a little altar for me that I could bring with pictures of my kids," he explained this week, "and I have these little special stones and healing stones and protection stones and she has me wear a necklace and take these drops she makes. I say all these mantras."

"About four years ago, we were playing the Seahawks and she said, 'You better listen to me, this is your year, but this is all the things you’re going to have to do to win.' And I did all those things, and by God, you know, it worked," he said.

66d4fd4b39a8af100520092d7d25e19b.jpg

• Facepalm 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

He should go to church and receive the sacraments since he's been married to a witch for so long.

Tom Brady Reveals 'Crazy Ritual' His Wife Has Him Doing Before Games

"So she put together a little altar for me that I could bring with pictures of my kids," he explained this week, "and I have these little special stones and healing stones and protection stones and she has me wear a necklace and take these drops she makes. I say all these mantras."

"About four years ago, we were playing the Seahawks and she said, 'You better listen to me, this is your year, but this is all the things you’re going to have to do to win.' And I did all those things, and by God, you know, it worked," he said.

66d4fd4b39a8af100520092d7d25e19b.jpg

My God, that site is a steaming pile of hot garbage.  Every story is "Someone reacts to some news!" report stolen from another source.  :classic_laugh: