Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Tom Brady to Retire [Done] [He UN-Retired!!!] Retired Again

Ann

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

He should go to church and receive the sacraments since he's been married to a witch for so long.

Tom Brady Reveals 'Crazy Ritual' His Wife Has Him Doing Before Games

"So she put together a little altar for me that I could bring with pictures of my kids," he explained this week, "and I have these little special stones and healing stones and protection stones and she has me wear a necklace and take these drops she makes. I say all these mantras."

"About four years ago, we were playing the Seahawks and she said, 'You better listen to me, this is your year, but this is all the things you’re going to have to do to win.' And I did all those things, and by God, you know, it worked," he said.

66d4fd4b39a8af100520092d7d25e19b.jpg

i would let Gisele do unspeakable things to me

• Wow 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Alaska Darin

• Nanker

15 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

i would let Gisele do unspeakable things to me

I bet she would do unspeakable things to avoid doing unspeakable things to you……but that’s just a guess. :classic_smile:

EDIT: What do I know @Sig1Hunter? I picked the wrong Josh (though trusted the decision), so she might really dig you! You should give her a call. You gotta chance! 

Edited by Augie
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/19/2022 at 11:11 AM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Yeah, he's a real &#%$ing warrior...

tumblr_mfh8mm4kqe1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Hysterical! The guy with the ball should just chase him all over the field! See how fast Tommy can run in the other direction! He wouldn’t take more than two steps before he assumed the fetal position. Only THEN do you back off and zoom the camera in on the curled up football player. 

Just now, Nouseforaname said:

If you’re not willing to raise your kids don’t have any.  

A douche on the field and at home.

He should have stayed retired. Another year of football is not worth your family.

Papers filed

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

If you’re not willing to raise your kids don’t have any.  

A douche on the field and at home.

Yup.

I see zero ‘greatness’ in his pathological refusal to call it a career.  He’s clearly not enjoying himself, hard to imagine he has any kind of personal relationship with teammates, and now he’s letting his family fall apart, and for what?  Because he’s still bitter about his draft slot?

To me he’s just like a spoiled kid who hit 400 houses on Halloween but is crying because he missed one street halfway across town.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Yup.

I see zero ‘greatness’ in his pathological refusal to call it a career.  He’s clearly not enjoying himself, hard to imagine he has any kind of personal relationship with teammates, and now he’s letting his family fall apart, and for what?  Because he’s still bitter about his draft slot?

To me he’s just like a spoiled kid who hit 400 houses on Halloween but is crying because he missed one street halfway across town.

Completely agree. It was on full display last night when you saw him make some real head-scratcher throws, and then look upset at the receiver, who was nowhere near the ball because it sailed over his head.

You even heard Al Michaels reference 'work/home balance' last night as he sailed another pass in the bleachers.

The perfect ending for his career would be to quit mid-season to address his divorce.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

Nobody, absolutely nobody in the general public: "I'm crushed Tom and Gisele split."

The Root:

Want to know why I read The Root, Jezebel, and the like?  Because these people are &#%$ing nuts, and this shit is hilarious.  :classic_laugh:

• Doh! 1
  • Haha 3