Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Tom Brady to Retire [Done] [He UN-Retired!!!] Retired Again

Ann

Nouseforaname
13 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Nobody, absolutely nobody in the general public: "I'm crushed Tom and Gisele split."

The Root:

Want to know why I read The Root, Jezebel, and the like?  Because these people are &#%$ing nuts, and this shit is hilarious.  :classic_laugh:

You know who isn’t heart broken?

Antonio brown.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Alaska Darin

• Nanker

Hey, they’re in first place in the NFC South, so there’s hope yet that we’ll be able to see Josh put the dagger into his career in the last game of the season. 

Edited by Nanker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HUGE upgrade from stick woman mutant faced Giselle!

Let’s Meet Tom Brady’s Newest Potential Girlfriend Option That Showed Up To His MNF Game (PICS)

Veronika Rajek wants a piece of Tom Brady.

The Slovakian influencer once said her perfect figure and good looks make people “jealous” online, resulting in “body-shame.” Now, she is trying to show that body off to just one man and he is none other than Tom Brady.

Rajek was at Raymond James Stadium on Monday night to witness the Buccaneers’ fourth-quarter comeback against the Saints. Once the game had concluded, she took to Instagram, where she has millions of followers, and talked about the love she has for Brady.

“I saw the LEGEND and if somebody asks me again if I love Brady, yes I love him, and show me somebody who doesn’t,” Rajek wrote. “Even his haters love him because they know he is the goat. @tombrady thank you for an amazing show.”

veronika-rajek-bikini.jpg?w=500&h=750

instagram-crush-veronika-rajek-20200713-

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

HUGE upgrade from stick woman mutant faced Giselle!

Let’s Meet Tom Brady’s Newest Potential Girlfriend Option That Showed Up To His MNF Game (PICS)

Veronika Rajek wants a piece of Tom Brady.

The Slovakian influencer once said her perfect figure and good looks make people “jealous” online, resulting in “body-shame.” Now, she is trying to show that body off to just one man and he is none other than Tom Brady.

Rajek was at Raymond James Stadium on Monday night to witness the Buccaneers’ fourth-quarter comeback against the Saints. Once the game had concluded, she took to Instagram, where she has millions of followers, and talked about the love she has for Brady.

“I saw the LEGEND and if somebody asks me again if I love Brady, yes I love him, and show me somebody who doesn’t,” Rajek wrote. “Even his haters love him because they know he is the goat. @tombrady thank you for an amazing show.”

veronika-rajek-bikini.jpg?w=500&h=750

instagram-crush-veronika-rajek-20200713-

She sounds like she is single and looking.

I, also, am single and looking.

Just putting that out there.

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Arm of Harm said:

So you're saying you could be influenced?

18 hours ago, Arm of Harm said:

If you don't have 7 rings and millions of dollars she's swiping left. If I'm Brady I'm jumping on that girl and going out a LOT in public BUT definitely not marrying her and getting a vasectomy so there are no surprises.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Isn't the guy counting this forgetting the few weeks he was retired?  Technically he wasn't in the NFL then.

Did Brady actually file the retirement paperwork with the league before 'unretiring'?

• I don't know 1

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Ann said:

Done? or just done in Tampa?

It may not be up to him. He has name recognition (to say the least) going for him and he still threw for a ton of yards this year so some desperate team might take a chance, but watching him play IMO he’s getting to the point where he’s only going to decline physically and most teams would rather roll the dice with a younger, cheaper unknown than pay Brady what he will probably want to keep playing.