Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Von Miller is a Bill

Nanker

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Cued up to around the right spot... to around 6:17 mark

Saw this in an article from July https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/bills-position-preview-middle-linebacker-top-starting-competition-entering-camp/article_3bcd815a-1b74-11ee-9d6d-f7460317196e.html. Let this sink in. Quote added:

The last time the Buffalo Bills played a season opener without Tremaine Edmunds at middle linebacker, Sean McDermott was in his first game as the team’s coach, current radio broadcaster Eric Wood was the center and the starting linebackers were Ramon Humber and Preston Brown.

Edited by Fansince88
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Saw this in an article from July https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/bills-position-preview-middle-linebacker-top-starting-competition-entering-camp/article_3bcd815a-1b74-11ee-9d6d-f7460317196e.html. Let this sink in. Quote added:

The last time the Buffalo Bills played a season opener without Tremaine Edmunds at middle linebacker, Sean McDermott was in his first game as the team’s coach, current radio broadcaster Eric Wood was the center and the starting linebackers were Ramon Humber and Preston Brown.

And that season opener?  Against the Jets.

• 4 weeks later...

Just got off the phone with #Bills LB Von Miller. He shared his view on being placed on the Reserve/ PUP List, missing the Monday Night opener vs the #Jets & on Brandon Beane being the best general manager:

“Physically I feel good, I just needed more time for football in general, not necessarily my knee. Ultimately it wasn’t my decision and that’s what makes Brandon Beane the best GM in all of sports. I trust the Bills like no other team that I’ve been on…I feel good, I just needed more time for my overall health.”

“The thing that I feel Beane is good at, is that he is able to see Von as a whole. Even though I feel good, he’s able to make those important decisions like he’s been doing. He’s the best GM in all of sports.”

“It’s just four more weeks. I waited this long. I can wait four more weeks.”

"I'll still be there." (in-person at the #Jets game)

• Popcorn 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Love 1

Von Miller foreclosing on new owner of mansion near Broncos HQ

</snip>

Ex-Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller is doing just that on the new owner of his former mansion near the team’s headquarters, public records show.

The buyer, meanwhile, acknowledged to BusinessDen that he hasn’t been making loan payments — but said that’s because Miller didn’t deliver the home in the agreed-upon condition.

Miller played for the Broncos from 2011 to 2021 and is now with the Buffalo Bills. He sold his 19,000-square-foot home at 17819 E. Easter Ave. in Foxfield — a town between Aurora and Parker — for $3.7 million in late 2022, about six months after he put it on the market.

Oluwole Jolaoso, who public records show put down $700,000, or nearly 20 percent, purchased the home. While most homebuyers get a mortgage from a bank or traditional lender, Jolaoso financed the purchase with a $3 million loan from Miller himself, according to Arapahoe County records.

That gave Miller the power to foreclose if terms of the loan repayment plan weren’t met. He initiated the foreclosure process this month, less than a year after the sale.

</snip>

• Facepalm 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

The buyer, meanwhile, acknowledged to BusinessDen that he hasn’t been making loan payments — but said that’s because Miller didn’t deliver the home in the agreed-upon condition.

That's...not how you resolve this sort of thing.  

God, rich people can be stupid.

5 hours ago, Ann said:

Just got off the phone with #Bills LB Von Miller. He shared his view on being placed on the Reserve/ PUP List, missing the Monday Night opener vs the #Jets & on Brandon Beane being the best general manager:

“Physically I feel good, I just needed more time for football in general, not necessarily my knee. Ultimately it wasn’t my decision and that’s what makes Brandon Beane the best GM in all of sports. I trust the Bills like no other team that I’ve been on…I feel good, I just needed more time for my overall health.”

“The thing that I feel Beane is good at, is that he is able to see Von as a whole. Even though I feel good, he’s able to make those important decisions like he’s been doing. He’s the best GM in all of sports.”

“It’s just four more weeks. I waited this long. I can wait four more weeks.”

"I'll still be there." (in-person at the #Jets game)

Time for Stephan A. to start chirping about how VM40 wants outta Buffalo.

15 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Time for Stephan A. to start chirping about how VM40 wants outta Buffalo.

… according to his personal private sources who are “deep inside the organization and very, very close to Von.”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Ann said:

Soon

Hopefully Von's got enough left in the tank to still be impactful. He'll provide a nice boost to an already solid defense. The schedule is relatively soft for a while still but they're going to need him fully up to speed by after Thanksgiving... @PHI, @KAN, DAL, @LAC, @MIA... they face Creampuff Mac on New Year's eve but the rest of it as you can see is extremely tough. 

• Like 1