Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo BILLS 2022-23 Season Official Thread

Alaska Darin

Crap Throwing Clavin
57 minutes ago, Ann said:

I'm guessing this means Edmunds isn't ready to go.  And I'm not terribly disappointed to have Klein back in that case.

Crap Throwing Clavin
24 minutes ago, Ann said:

"A snow thingie" is a better guess than the guys who were clueless or thought it was a shovel.

Shakir knew the CC in a dire situation trick. 

Recent college graduates, everyone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Watch as the Buffalo Bills football operations department coordinates the pickups of Buffalo Bills players stuck at home due to a blizzard with 77 inches of snow in Orchard Park, NY. The Bills moved their November 20th home game to Ford Field in Detroit, MI, home of the Detroit Lions. 

Buffalo Bills Escaping Over Six Feet Of Snow In Buffalo Blizzard! | Exclusive Look

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Watch as the Buffalo Bills football operations department coordinates the pickups of Buffalo Bills players stuck at home due to a blizzard with 77 inches of snow in Orchard Park, NY. The Bills moved their November 20th home game to Ford Field in Detroit, MI, home of the Detroit Lions. 

Buffalo Bills Escaping Over Six Feet Of Snow In Buffalo Blizzard! | Exclusive Look

Diggs is probably thinking "Still warmer than Minnesota."

And to all the Southerners thinking this is worse than hurricanes: note how many players said they were out playing in the snow.  How many people say that about hurricanes?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ann said:

I don't recall Hines being thrown to 🤷‍♀️

Allen missed him on a deep wheel on the 4th quarter FG drive against the Jets.  It was the 3rd down before the FG attempt.

• Like 2

On 11/21/2022 at 11:50 AM, Ann said:

I don't recall Hines being thrown to 🤷‍♀️

On 11/21/2022 at 2:43 PM, Alaska Darin said:

Allen missed him on a deep wheel on the 4th quarter FG drive against the Jets.  It was the 3rd down before the FG attempt.

Missed him in the 4th Q Sunday as well on a shallow wheel route to his left.

• Cheers 1