Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo BILLS 2022-23 Season Official Thread

Alaska Darin

I agree with the tweeter - SD14's catch at the end of the Detroit game should probably be #2 on this list.  That play was incredible.

• Cheers 2
  • Love 1

Nouseforaname
17 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I agree with the tweeter - SD14's catch at the end of the Detroit game should probably be #2 on this list.  That play was incredible.

Yep.  That was insane.

• Cheers 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Man, I need to stop reading the responses in stuff like that.

Bills fans can be phukcing morons.

Yeah, the problem is McDermott and Beane. :classic_dry:

Idiots.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Man, I need to stop reading the responses in stuff like that.

Bills fans can be phukcing morons.

Yeah, the problem is McDermott and Beane. :classic_dry:

Idiots.

Getting the guys mentality ready to play a game would be something the for the coaches, IMO. Beane? Nope.

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
28 minutes ago, Ann said:

Getting the guys mentality ready to play a game would be something the for the coaches, IMO. Beane? Nope.

The players are professionals.  If they need the coaches to amp them up for the playoff game...

55 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The players are professionals.  If they need the coaches to amp them up for the playoff game...

Not mutually exclusive 

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

I just think after the season they had they were spent. Im personally done with 22/23. Ready for the next season. Moved on already.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I just think after the season they had they were spent. Im personally done with 22/23. Ready for the next season. Moved on already.

Completely agree. After reflecting on it, I became convinced the Bills were emotionally spent after everything that happened in 2022.  The NE game was a catharsis and after that the tank was empty.  I don’t think the Cincy game should be used as a measuring stick for any reason. Burn the tape.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Completely agree. After reflecting on it, I became convinced the Bills were emotionally spent after everything that happened in 2022.  The NE game was a catharsis and after that the tank was empty.  I don’t think the Cincy game should be used as a measuring stick for any reason. Burn the tape.

You are most certainly correct, last year was tough with everything that happened. It was very disheartening to lose the way we did against Cincy though, I would rather have lost in 13 seconds fashion.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Foxx said:

You are most certainly correct, last year was tough with everything that happened. It was very disheartening to lose the way we did against Cincy though, I would rather have lost in 13 seconds fashion.

Either way it was painful.

• Cheers 2

• 1 month later...