Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo BILLS 2022-23 Season Official Thread

Alaska Darin

I'm not big on the woulda, coulda, shoulda narrative and firmly believe you are what your record says you are. Still, as critical as we can be about our team, at 11-3, our three losses have been by 2, 3 and 3. Three losses by a total of 8 points. It could reasonably be argued that in any one of those games, any one play resulting in a different outcome, we could have very well won any of them.

It is nice to have first world problems once again.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

I'm not big on the woulda, coulda, shoulda narrative and firmly believe you are what your record says you are. Still, as critical as we can be about our team, at 11-3, our three losses have been by 2, 3 and 3. Three losses by a total of 8 points. It could reasonably be argued that in any one of those games, any one play resulting in a different outcome, we could have very well won any of them.

It is nice to have first world problems once again.

There isn't any question about it wrt to the Miami and (obviously) Minnesota games.  The only game they were really outplayed and deserved to lose was against the Jets.  And they still likely pull that one out if Davis can haul in that last pass.

But I'm pretty happy being slightly frustrated at 11-3, and very happy the media stopped talking about them.  The only reason it matters is based on the ultimate location of the AFCC.

• Like 3

Quick review of December thus far:

Bills: 3-0;  all against division opponents.  All but clinched the AFCE.  Reclaimed #1 seed

Rest of AFCE:  1-8;  2 of 3 now on the outside looking in at playoffs

Damn good start to the month.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1

Beer__League__Hockey
10 hours ago, Ann said:

Did Poyer say, “Jaylen Ramsey because he doesn’t do anything”???  🤣

9 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

It sounded like he said "Gill and Randy".

Jaylen and Randy are 2 characters from Grand Theft Auto.

• O Rly 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
On 12/19/2022 at 5:40 PM, KD in CA said:

There isn't any question about it wrt to the Miami and (obviously) Minnesota games.  The only game they were really outplayed and deserved to lose was against the Jets.  And they still likely pull that one out if Davis can haul in that last pass.

But I'm pretty happy being slightly frustrated at 11-3, and very happy the media stopped talking about them.  The only reason it matters is based on the ultimate location of the AFCC.

“obviously”

Obviously.

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, Shady said:

I love this team 

"I love you Josh Allen!"

"HE'S BACK!!!!!"

Yeah, tell me again how Beasley's opinions were a locker room problem last year.

• Doh! 1
  • Applause 3
  • Cheers 2