Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I love the "Heat" reference. "He's got a great arm. And your head is all the way up it."

(Sidenote: While a pretty good movie, few scenes are as overhyped and underwhelming at the Pacino/Deniro scene. And the end was pretty stupid, too. You can't have an incredible gunfight scene in downtown LA and end the movie with that stupid shit.)

Michael Mann movies are usually very good, but with notable flaws.

The biggest issue I have with Heat is that it marks the start of Pacino's "scream" acting method of SHOUTING!! EVERY!! &#%$ING!! WORD!!!!!

26 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"For Josh Allen, the action is the juice."

That's the third time in two weeks, from three different sources, I've heard that.  I love that that obscure quote from Heat is gaining popularity because Josh Allen is a friggin' animal.  :classic_laugh:

I’m so very glad that he’s OUR animal. :alien:

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Little known fact there, Darin: the original image was of William T. Sherman. who was also a psychopath.  He treated Atlanta only slightly better than Allen treated Nick Scott.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Little known fact there, Darin: the original image was of William T. Sherman. who was also a psychopath.  He treated Atlanta only slightly better than Allen treated Nick Scott.

That might be my favorite Twitter account.

I keep hearing people compare Josh to young Ben R.  Absolute nonsense.  Ben ran a little and extended plays when he was younger but JA17 isn't the next anyone...he's the first him. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • FANtastic 1

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Michael Mann movies are usually very good, but with notable flaws.

The biggest issue I have with Heat is that it marks the start of Pacino's "scream" acting method of SHOUTING!! EVERY!! &#%$ING!! WORD!!!!!

He does great stuff like "Franky and Johnny" and "Glengarry Glen Ross" and then thinks he's able to convince me he's an NFL head coach.

As someone once said, he's at the point where here's just playing a caricature of himself.

8 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

image.jpeg.3f84c16200ffe5488396cec2ce9b87da.jpeg

I really enjoyed Shelby Foote’s Civil War trilogy and his perspective on the war in the west especially his treatment of Sherman.

I hadn’t known much about the battle for Nashville and that General Leonidas Polk died from a single shot - from a howitzer from a half mile away. The shell went through his left arm, then his chest, then exited through his right arm and exploded against a nearby tree. Sort of like the attitude our QB has when he takes on DBs. 

Edited by Nanker
Farming auto correct
  • Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

#Legend

And this is what's so great about this coaching staff.  Just let your players go make plays.

How many coaching staffs would a QB get in trouble with for calling up what's effectively a sandlot play?

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

And this is what's so great about this coaching staff.  Just let your players go make plays.

How many coaching staffs would a QB get in trouble with for calling up what's effectively a sandlot play?

Dorsey literally said it in his interview yesterday.  They are coached to trust what they see and act accordingly.

It's a refreshing change.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Dorsey literally said it in his interview yesterday.  They are coached to trust what they see and act accordingly.

It's a refreshing change.

The psychopath telling the psychopath "Just...be a psychopath."

It's the Zodiac Offense.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I keep hearing people compare Josh to young Ben R.  Absolute nonsense.  Ben ran a little and extended plays when he was younger but JA17 isn't the next anyone...he's the first him. 

Yeah, don't see it either.  Rapelistberger kept plays going by being nearly impossible to drag down & he was "mobile for a big man" but Allen is ACTUALLY mobile.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1