Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

35 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

This is pretty great.

It took quite a while before I could listen to Erik without cringing. He has a unique voice that for me is difficult to hear. But that’s just me and my hearing.  

That said he’s a fabulous analyst and he is encyclopedic in his knowledge of the game. He puts SO much into his study and productions it is downright amazingly impressive. I’m glad he’s a Bills fan. He contributes a ton to our understanding of the game. 

Kudos to him and his partners. Between him and Astro and a few others we are much richer as a fan base. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Nanker said:

It took quite a while before I could listen to Erik without cringing. He has a unique voice that for me is difficult to hear. But that’s just me and my hearing.

That happens. Stevie Nicks hurts my ears; it causes me physical pain when I hear her voice. His voice is definitely unique.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

1 hour ago, Ann said:

That happens. Stevie Nicks hurts my ears; it causes me physical pain when I hear her voice. His voice is definitely unique.

He's got that Ben Shapiro voice.

3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Decades from now, Lord willing, The Bills fan base and the entire football world will harken back to that signing of Josh Allen. From a little known QB with questions about his skill level to a franchise QB and almost certainly a HOF worthy career by the time he retires.

About the only comparable player’s story that I can think of is that of John Unitas. But Josh is so much more athletic and animated in the moment. 

These ARE the Good Old Days my friends. Enjoy!

• Like 3
  • Cheers 3

Deranged Rhino
2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Hmm... Are they going to throw a swing pass to Josh at some point? Flashback to the first Texan's playoff game perhaps?

• I don't know 1
  • Love 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hmm... Are they going to throw a swing pass to Josh at some point? Flashback to the first Texan's playoff game perhaps?

Probably - he did have a receiving TD in 2020.  

But he's really too useful as a force of nature in the backfield to waste as a wide-out.  Maybe if he can pass it to himself...which I wouldn't be entirely shocked to see.

• Haha 2

Bills Quarterback Josh Allen spoke to the media on Wednesday following practice. Topics included: Being decisive with his ball placement, their history playing against the Titans, preparing for defensive challenges, his chemistry with Stefon Diggs and Ken Dorsey, and Sean McDermott's coaching style.

Josh Allen: "Setting That Foundation and Standard" | Buffalo Bills

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Ann said:

Bills Quarterback Josh Allen spoke to the media on Wednesday following practice. Topics included: Being decisive with his ball placement

God damn it, I can't read things like this anymore without thinking "That's what @Jabba The Hutt said!"  :wallbash:

• Haha 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Fitzy needs to come to Buffalo in some capacity besides a fan:classic_love:

What, the capacity of that beard as a National Wildlife Refuge isn't enough for you?

• Haha 1