Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Disney’s “The Insurrection!”

Dubs

51 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wasn't that hearing a couple of months ago?  Realize it's relevant given the spectacle of the House's public hearings, but still if it is from that earlier hearing that should be pointed out because none of the media cared about it then nor now.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Maybe this is why they canceled postponed the rest of the Disney show.

John Solomon has obtained a letter from the Capital police chief to HoR select committee.

The article:

Jan. 6 panel gets caught spreading a whopper worthy of Russia collusion, Biden laptop

... "Based on our review of evidence in the Select Committee’s possession, we believe you have information regarding a tour you led through parts of the Capitol complex on January 5, 2021," Cheney and Thompson wrote. "The foregoing information raises questions to which the Select Committee must seek answers. Public reporting and witness accounts indicate some individuals and groups engaged in efforts to gather information about the layout of the U.S. Capitol, as well as the House and Senate office buildings, in advance of January 6, 2021." ...

... Manger’s letter unequivocally cleared Loudermilk, noting his constituent group of 12 to 15 people never even reached the Capitol and did not even enter the tunnels from the adjacent office buildings. Instead, they visited an exhibit in the Rayburn House Office building.

“At no time did the group appear in any tunnels that would have led them to the U.S. Capitol,” the chief wrote to Davis. “In addition, the tunnels leading to the U.S. Capitol were posted with USCP officers and admittance to the U.S. Capitol without a Member of Congress was not permitted on January 5, 2021.” ...

Lol. Democrats are desperate, they know they are going to get slaughtered in the mid-terms. They also know that there is a good possibility that with the Reps getting control of the HoR, their shenanigan's might be the focus of some investigations. While I have no belief that anything would come from the Dems being investigated, it'll be nice to see the other side of the dog and pony show for a while.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 3

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That reminds me of this gem from the Rush Limbaugh show back in the Clinton days!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I love how his forthcoming primary asswhoopin' is because Trump is 'purging' the party, and clearly not his constituents wanting someone who will actually represent them in Congress.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

BEST thing I have seen today.

You can't go wrong with a solid "Cousin Oliver" reference.

Next up.....Ted McGinley is appointed special prosecutor.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Next up.....Ted McGinley is appointed special prosecutor.  

He & Alison LaPlaca did seem to come into everything about 5 years in, didn't they.  They'd probably go w/ her.

• Haha 2

CarpetCrawler
11 hours ago, B-Man said:

BEST thing I have seen today.

You can't go wrong with a solid "Cousin Oliver" reference.

The next episode will be at the aquarium. They're building the ramp in front of the shark tank now, and Eric Swillswell is getting Fonzie's leather jacket from the Smithsonian. 

MV5BMTU1MjAxMDg1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTM1

• Haha 4

4merper4mer
7 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

The next episode will be at the aquarium. They're building the ramp in front of the shark tank now, and Eric Swillswell is getting Fonzie's leather jacket from the Smithsonian. 

MV5BMTU1MjAxMDg1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTM1

For a second I thought that ski said MAGA

• Haha 5

I've read they're taking a break because they expect the SCOTUS Roe v. Wade ruling to come done, and they can't afford to lose any more viewers at this point, so they are going to wait until their base burns down a few pro-life clinics in mostly peaceful protests before resuming the hearings.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Taro T said:

He & Alison LaPlaca did seem to come into everything about 5 years in, didn't they.  They'd probably go w/ her.

He was the patron saint of the old Jump the Shark site....back in the good old days of the web.

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I've read they're taking a break because they expect the SCOTUS Roe v. Wade ruling to come done, and they can't afford to lose any more viewers at this point, so they are going to wait until their base burns down a few pro-life clinics Supreme Court Justice houses in mostly peaceful protests before resuming the hearings.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, B-Man said:

So just the media and DC members ?

They already know everything about it - they wrote the story.  Why would they follow it?

Most of the people following it are probably Trump supporters looking to justify their outrage.

• Like 1