WR West Virginia

•  
    Juice Scruggs
    OC Penn State
    trade icon
  •  
    Dante Stills

Good draft...

Here's what I ended up with after a bunch of trades using most of next years stock and accidentally refreshing in the 7th round:mad2:

Michael Mayer
TE Notre Dame

Hunter Renfrow
Taysom Hill
Derrick Henry

Drew Sanders
LB Arkansas

Cody Mauch
OT North Dakota State

Luke Wypler
OC Ohio State

Zack Kuntz
TE Old Dominion

Andrew Vorhees
OG USC

Charles Jones
WR Purdue

Riley Moss
CB Iowa

Hunter Luepke
RB North Dakota State

Juice Scruggs
OC Penn State

Nick Herbig
EDGE Wisconsin

Bumper Pool
LB Arkansas

• Like 1

Meet Bijan Robinson, a generational NFL draft talent in the wrong generation

ESPN "It's late March, one month until the 2023 NFL draft, and Bijan Robinson is in South Philadelphia, tucked into an office in the Eagles' practice facility with one of his potential future bosses: Howie Roseman, the team's general manager. Robinson is the best running back in..." April 20

• Like 3

Deranged Rhino
54 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Meet Bijan Robinson, a generational NFL draft talent in the wrong generation

ESPN "It's late March, one month until the 2023 NFL draft, and Bijan Robinson is in South Philadelphia, tucked into an office in the Eagles' practice facility with one of his potential future bosses: Howie Roseman, the team's general manager. Robinson is the best running back in..." April 20

Bring me an offensive playmaker and a LB with the first two picks, and I'll be a happy guy. 

(Flowers/Robinson/JNS/Addison + Campbell/Sanders)

Get it done, GMBB. 

* Almost all those offensive guys, minus maybe Addison, are not likely to be there at 27, I get it. Just laying out my dream first two picks.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Williams looks like pretty good depth, and if available would be a steal in the 4th.  Williams, Williams, and Williams, on the other hand...the Bills are already deep there, and while Williams, as a sophomore, might be a decent pick in the 5th, Williams and Williams aren't worth more than UDFAs and camp fodder.  And then Williams...I think he's selling insurance after graduation.

It's a sad day when there's not really a Williams worth taking.

• Like 1
  • clown 1
  • Haha 3

https://thedraftnetwork.com/2023-nfl-draft-players-higher/

NFL DRAFT

7 Players Who Will Go Higher Than You Think In 2023 NFL Draft

Luke Musgrave TE, Oregon State

A flex weapon that fits what teams want at tight end, although we saw Musgrave in just two games this fall, he dominated the Senior Bowl and will immediately become the focal point of an offense. A big man that stretches the seam, takes it the distance on a crossing route, and sticks his face in the mud in the ground game, don’t be surprised if you hear Musgrave’s name on night one of the 2023 NFL Draft.

Ricky Stromberg IOL, Arkansas

Stromberg is the second-ranked center for a handful of teams I’ve spoken to—get to know his name. An immovable force that didn’t allow a single sack in 398 snaps in pass pro this fall, his name is rising on draft boards. His strength coupled with an advanced ability to pick up stunts and blitzers showcases an athlete that could anchor a front five for a long time.

Tyler Scott WR, Cincinnati

A gifted route-runner that can threaten every level of the defense, throwing him back on special teams is another wrinkle to his game that separates him from projected day-two pass-catchers. His explosiveness and ball skills pop off the page and he’s still relatively new to the position. He’ll only get better with snaps and will thrive in an offense that utilizes his skill set at every depth.

BJ Ojulari EDGE, LSU

A twitched-up edge talent that won primarily off of athleticism in the SEC, his ceiling is truly immense. He’ll be just 21 years old for the entirety of his rookie campaign, and if he’s able to fine-tune the details of his pass-rush approach, look out. He’s got the burst, length, power, and flexibility to become an elite sack artist.

Israel Abanikanda RB, Pitt

A home-run hitter that rushed for more than 1,400 yards and totaled 20 trips to paydirt in 2022, Abanikanda has a unique blend of beef to run inside and the juice to press it east-west and kick into fifth gear before the secondary can clip his ankles on the way by. The most points wins, and Abanikanda is an athlete that understands how to reach the endzone no matter what yard line the ball is snapped at. He also won’t turn 21 until October.

• Like 1

https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2023-nfl-draft-day-2-fits-all-32-nfl-teams

BUFFALO BILLSJAMMIE ROBINSONFLORIDA STATE

Robinson is an instinctive, physical safety. He’s a tremendous tackler, with 23 misses on 313 career attempts across four seasons as a starter. That’s the kind of player Sean McDermott has gravitated toward at safety.

https://buffalofambase.com/2023/01/31/elimination-game-safeties-in-the-2023-nfl-draft/

Note that Jordan Battle and Jammie Robinson score top 5 in everything, and are two of my three pet cats for the Bills at Safety in the 2023 NFL Draft. The other is either Ronnie Hickman early, or DeMarcco Hellams on Day 3.

https://www.pff.com/news/draft-best-after-the-catch-threats-2023-nfl-draft

Below are the leaders of the 2023 wide receiver draft class in terms of total yards after the catch, along with their PFF big board ranking. Only receivers listed on the big board will show up in these rankings

Rank Player School Total YAC Big Board Rank
1 Rashee Rice SMU 593 76
2 Quentin Johnston TCU 532 10
3 Nathaniel “Tank” Dell Houston 530 44
4 Jalen Moreno-Cropper Fresno State 528 142
5 Zay Flowers Boston College 503 29
6 Jalin Hyatt Tennessee 489 77
7 Demario Douglas Liberty 469 262
8 C.J. Johnson East Carolina 465 354
9 Xavier Hutchinson Iowa State 447 175
10 Marvin Mims Oklahoma 440 10

SquirminThurman
5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Williams looks like pretty good depth, and if available would be a steal in the 4th.  Williams, Williams, and Williams, on the other hand...the Bills are already deep there, and while Williams, as a sophomore, might be a decent pick in the 5th, Williams and Williams aren't worth more than UDFAs and camp fodder.  And then Williams...I think he's selling insurance after graduation.

We are quite light on the Williamsez these days.

I also like the thought of drafting Jordan Battle S - Alabama in the top 3 rounds so our future safety duo could be a Rapp Battle

I'll let myself out

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

46 minutes ago, SquirminThurman said:

I also like the thought of drafting Jordan Battle S - Alabama in the top 3 rounds so our future safety duo could be a Rapp Battle

I'll let myself out

As long as they don't play like c....

7 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

If you think Williams is going to slide to us in the 4th then you obviously dont know football! I waited 3 weeks for your Williams drapht thoughts for this?