Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Final 53 Man Roster for the 2022-23 Season

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Still, it'd be nice to see him on a Bills team where he's not the best player on the team.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

C'mon down!

12 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Looks like they will have choices. It will depend on how much they want to pay. 

• Applause 2

5 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

This is interesting but is there anything here?

that would be a NO

Moss struggled last year with injuries, now he's healthy and has looked good

especially as the short yardage guy.

so let's trade him away to make room for this pre-season's undrafted scat back of the month.

if you're desparate, cut Taiwan.

punting has been outlawed for 2022 anyway

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Alaska Darin
2 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

that would be a NO

Moss struggled last year with injuries, now he's healthy and has looked good

especially as the short yardage guy.

so let's trade him away to make room for this pre-season's undrafted scat back of the month.

if you're desparate, cut Taiwan.

punting has been outlawed for 2022 anyway

We're in agreement here.  We only have one hammer back on the roster and trading him away creates a pretty big hole that really could only be filled by Allen.

Moss' skill set is very underappreciated by most BILLS' fans.  Hopefully this year he's healthy enough to show how good he truly is.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

We're in agreement here.  We only have one hammer back on the roster and trading him away creates a pretty big hole that really could only be filled by Allen.

Moss' skill set is very underappreciated by most BILLS' fans.  Hopefully this year he's healthy enough to show how good he truly is.

Business decisions 

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I should know better than to think for myself when it comes to roster cuts, but I have to believe if the Bills cut Kumerow, he quickly gets picked up by the Packers. Let's see if Rodgers really likes him.

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

This is interesting but is there anything here?

I could see Moss getting moved as he’s likely a game day inactive anyways and an increased role for Gilliam could take away from his potential value.

That being said, he also makes sense as someone an “insider” would see on a loaded depth chart and take a shot in the dark.

Two reasons I don’t think he gets moved are the insurance he provides next year when Singletary is gone, and the desire to prioritize run game this season - you don’t want to be one injury away from not having a main back. 

17 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I could see Moss getting moved as he’s likely a game day inactive anyways and an increased role for Gilliam could take away from his potential value.

Gilliam blocking for Moss makes for a nice 1-2 punch in short yardage situations.

Edited by Uncle Joe

kind of surprised they couldn’t get anything for him in a trade. Don’t love taking on a cap hit, but all the reports were that he wasn’t worth losing the young guys.

• Like 4
  • O Rly 1
  • Wow 1

31 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

kind of surprised they couldn’t get anything for him in a trade. Don’t love taking on a cap hit, but all the reports were that he wasn’t worth losing the young guys.

WOW! Considering his cap hit, I am shocked. 

• Like 2