Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Final 53 Man Roster for the 2022-23 Season

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Lot of things fly under the radar on cut day that are helpful to remember when we (bills twitter, that is) pulls out the hot takes on cut day.

Daryl Johnson, who a lot of people lost their mind over us trading last year, didn’t make the Panthers this year.

Tyler Shelvin, who was a draft crush of a lot last year, just got cut before his second season. 

The little things rarely matter. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

Alaska Darin
16 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Lot of things fly under the radar on cut day that are helpful to remember when we (bills twitter, that is) pulls out the hot takes on cut day.

Daryl Johnson, who a lot of people lost their mind over us trading last year, didn’t make the Panthers this year.

Tyler Shelvin, who was a draft crush of a lot last year, just got cut before his second season. 

The little things rarely matter. 

In fairness to the Mafia, for about 17 years we'd have been better off having a fan vote on draft picks than letting the BILLS' FO make the selection.  That's clearly changed.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ann said:

WOW! Considering his cap hit, I am shocked. 

Gotta hand it to them for taking the hit in the wallet instead of on the field. Because of the nature of social media, I have a lot of respect when a team just straight up admits a mistake quickly and moves to fix it.

Will forever be impressed how quickly the Cardinals shifted gears after drafting Wrong Josh. Of course, they then drafted Emmanuel Lewis in his place, but the initial shift was stills gutsy.

• Like 3

I like Hodgins, but I thought the hype about him was a little overdone. A ball winner who doesn’t separate that well, struggles on special teams, and can’t seem to stay healthy much isn’t a recipe for success. 

• Like 1

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

I disagree about Hodgins. I expect him to be claimed by either the Bears or the Giants, which is fine. I don’t consider it a huge loss.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Not surprising, for just what you said a week or two ago.  Bills weren't going to keep him and Cook, cut Singletary or Moss, and go with two rookies in the backfield.

• Like 1