Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS Merch/Player Endorsements

Alaska Darin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Crap Throwing Clavin
On 1/19/2024 at 10:00 AM, Ann said:

They were going to use Mahomes for these, but they couldn't settle on the trademark with Disney and Children's Television Workshop.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Bills Circle The Wagons

Josh Allen play has taken the Buffalo Bills to unprecedented levels of NFL

fans interest in the Bills today. I have followed the Buffalo Bills for 49 years. I seen everything from the OJ Simpson years to the Joe Cribbs years to the Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas and Bruce Smith Super Bowl years. With social media and with the coverage of the NFL today where all NFL games are available to watch. Josh Allen to me reminds of the Larry Bird, Magic Johnson and Michael Jordan years of the NBA. They were on another level Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes are like that in the NFL. No Josh Allen I don’t think that new Bills stadium gets built. Josh Allen is literally carrying this Buffalo Bills franchise like Babe Ruth. I have seen a lot of great players with Buffalo sports teams over my 49 plus years as a fan but nothing like this level of American interest that jump on the Bills bandwagon because of Josh Allen. Buffalo never really had anyone like that with the possible exception OJ Simpson. But the NFL is bigger now than the 1970’s the Bills are adding more fans with no connection to Western New York because of Josh Allen in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Like 4