Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Who Are the Bills Mafia?

BillsFans Staff Writer

I don't want him deplatformed either. Guy is an ass, he has always been an ass, and he is too old to change.  I do hope Wednesday is very uncomfortable for him, but i doubt he cares enough about anyone else's option to be embarrassed or contrite.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

I don't want him deplatformed either. Guy is an ass, he has always been an ass, and he is too old to change.  I do hope Wednesday is very uncomfortable for him, but i doubt he cares enough about anyone else's option to be embarrassed or contrite.

Far too many people use generic terms to describe large swaths of people.  It's a pretty human thing to do.

I'm apparently in touch with my feminine side because I tend to be a more "glass is half full" guy when it comes to sports because staying in the negative means I never really enjoy anything.  I recognize the warts just as easily as anyone but at the end of the day, these are people and they're not infallible. 

I'd pay good money to be allowed to smack Sullivan around because he needs it.  He's just another one of those guys who bullies people because he's never gotten punched in the face for running his mouth.

• Like 4

On 12/12/2022 at 11:55 AM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Since Musk took over, I've been getting more and more of this nonsense suggested in my Twitter suggestions. 

Anyone know how to get rid of it?  Seems like everything I try makes it more prevalent.

I’m getting German tweets like crazy. Have no idea why. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Far too many people use generic terms to describe large swaths of people.  It's a pretty human thing to do.

I'm apparently in touch with my feminine side because I tend to be a more "glass is half full" guy when it comes to sports because staying in the negative means I never really enjoy anything.  I recognize the warts just as easily as anyone but at the end of the day, these are people and they're not infallible. 

I'd pay good money to be allowed to smack Sullivan around because he needs it.  He's just another one of those guys who bullies people because he's never gotten punched in the face for running his mouth.

Agreed he’s a low class @$$h@l& and a misogynistic knuckle-dragging maroon. He should not be called on during press conferences at OBD. 

• Like 2

On 12/12/2022 at 10:52 AM, IDBillzFan said:

Dear Bills Mafia,

This is how you do it.

Sincerely,

Everyone.

Raising this kid to be a pansy! Get him out into those elements! 

On 12/12/2022 at 12:15 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm not.  It just started getting emailed to me.

Problem is, you have to click it to mute it, which encourages the damn algorithm.  I'm hoping ignoring it will stop it.  So far, it's not impacting the algorithm.

My daughter is living with us untill her husbands deployment ends in April. She keeps looking up nursing bras. I get advertisements of scantly dressed obese women. Its just not fair!!

On 12/12/2022 at 9:15 AM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm not.  It just started getting emailed to me.

Problem is, you have to click it to mute it, which encourages the damn algorithm.  I'm hoping ignoring it will stop it.  So far, it's not impacting the algorithm.

I just unfollow anyone who leads me to crap like that. Outside of the handful of Bills talking heads, I've unfollowed pretty much every "Bills fan." And I've cut some of those talking heads, as well. I can do without 18 people all tweeting the same sentence from a McDermott presser.