Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Who Are the Bills Mafia?

BillsFans Staff Writer

Crap Throwing Clavin

Putting it here, for lack of a better place.

Just went out to pick up dinner - we've had about six inches of snow today, it's about 30 right now.  I walk in to the place, in short sleeves, and they're of course asking me if I'm crazy, because the weather's so bad?

"Are you kidding me?  I'm from Buffalo.  We barbecue in this weather."

"Hey, dude...are you part of Bills Mafia?"

"Of course.  Go Bills.  Dolphins suck."

"You guys are awesome!  Dinner's on us."

I settled on a 50% discount (it's not like I did anything myself to deserve it - I really wasn't comfortable with it)...but that's a hell of a nice reputation Bills Mafia has.  

• Like 4
  • Cheers 2

Fansince88
17 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Putting it here, for lack of a better place.

Just went out to pick up dinner - we've had about six inches of snow today, it's about 30 right now.  I walk in to the place, in short sleeves, and they're of course asking me if I'm crazy, because the weather's so bad?

"Are you kidding me?  I'm from Buffalo.  We barbecue in this weather."

"Hey, dude...are you part of Bills Mafia?"

"Of course.  Go Bills.  Dolphins suck."

"You guys are awesome!  Dinner's on us."

I settled on a 50% discount (it's not like I did anything myself to deserve it - I really wasn't comfortable with it)...but that's a hell of a nice reputation Bills Mafia has.  

Hope you plan to advertise that great name of that establishment somehow locally. A good word or two.

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
46 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Hope you plan to advertise that great name of that establishment somehow locally. A good word or two.

Taco Bell. I mean, it won the fast food wars, so there are few options out there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like alcohol can no longer be blamed for the flaming table jumps:

The #Titans are the most drunk fanbase in the entire #NFL, based on blood alcohol content readings done by BACtrack. 

BACtrack, who has a breathalyzer app, was able to acquire data from over 28,000 tests and then matched each anonymous observation to their NFL team to determine the fans that drank the most.

based.jpg.76729c12a5d99a6cd3493db7a27ef64d.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
IDBillzFan

I've previously mentioned how I believe Bills Mafia, as a fan base, can be profitable if you get paid for clicks and links. You don't need to do much to get a bunch of passionate fans to click your link. Some people barely even try.

This type of thing shows up as 'recommended' in all of my social media feeds, and the only thing more embarrassing than this stupidity is the number of Bills fans who will, in fact, click the link, then engage in conversation, over a story that is very likely just a rehash of Gabe Davis' posts last week.

2024-02-27 (1).png

• Facepalm 1

Alaska Darin
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Bills Mafia; few fan bases spread their legs faster for low-hanging stupid click bait.

"I know this may sound stupid, but click the link and hear me out, and don't forget to share with your friends!"

Allen's dead cap for 2024 is $100M.  Even if there was anything smart about moving him, it's impossible to do so and field a team.

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Allen's dead cap for 2024 is $100M.  Even if there was anything smart about moving him, it's impossible to do so and field a team.

It was an embarrassingly stupid idea without your point about the dead cap. I just hate seeing stupidity get so much oxygen from Bills fans.