Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Who Are the Bills Mafia?

BillsFans Staff Writer

On 9/11/2023 at 4:55 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

There's someone in my neighborhood who used to have far, far, FAR more than that.

I think they moved,  Haven't seen the Bills gear out in years.

That’s like the Pats*** lawn ornaments around here. They’ve gone missing since Tawmee left. 

On 9/16/2023 at 9:54 PM, Ann said:

Has any other fan base even thought about wearing Zubas since about 1996?

Here in Buffalo, not only do we still wear them, but we expect our beers and our houses to wear them too.  We REALLY are in desperate need of some sort of counselling.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

14 minutes ago, Ann said:

WOW

CE019D04-EC5A-49BC-8EFB-25E743BC657C.thumb.webp.ff8a322142ccfa93d8a367bc61e5b909.webp

And he's probably written every single one of them off on his taxes.  (It's good to be a regular on a sports talk show nearly nobody watches.)

• Cheers 3

7 minutes ago, Ann said:

Again, has ANY OTHER fan base even SEEN a Zubas in their team's colors since 1996?

Bills Mafia has some SERIOUS issues about Zubas.  We now no longer just make ourselves wear them but also our beers, homes, and lawn ornaments as well.  This is NOT normal behavior.

(Says the guy who wore a ridiculously large pair over his Carhartt coveralls to the last Bills - Cheats game.)

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

They should find out where he got it, and sell them!

No, the Bills should pick up this, and put it on the practice field or in the building somewhere, and do a player video where everyone tries to lift it, but only Josh can.

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 10/1/2023 at 9:53 AM, Ann said:

Genuinely impressed this guy got through the drought years without committing seppuku. 

Of course, "seppuku" and "drought years" are largely synonymous, now that I think about it.

• Haha 1

Alaska Darin
On 9/25/2023 at 9:03 PM, Taro T said:

For fug's sake, the Bungles have stripes on the unis and their fans don't wear Zubas.  We HAVE issues.

I'm not going to lie...I love that blow up zubaz buffalo.  That thing is cool AF.

• Like 1