Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Who Are the Bills Mafia?

BillsFans Staff Writer

• 2 weeks later...

Bills Mafia makes lifelong Giants fan an honorary member

A lifelong Bills fan and a lifelong Giants fan will sit side by side at Highmark Stadium to watch their favorite teams duke it out.

But no matter the outcome, they'll always have a special bond.

Tom Jasinski and Sam Prince are both alive today because organ donations they received.

Jasinski runs One8Fifty, a non-profit seeking to increase organ donor registration in New York State. He first heard about Prince's story during the NFL's Thanksgiving game in 2021. So he reached out to Sam.

"When I get to Buffalo, I want to experience the whole Bills Mafia gameday experience," said Prince.

</snip>

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Took my daughter and granddaughter back home this weekend. Was just walking out of Sam's Club in Camden Delaware with my Bills cap and #1 Grandpa Bills shirt my daughter made for me. As I left I heard a "GO BILLS" and gave it a shout back and said, thats what I love about being a fan, even way down here in Delaware I hear that. His reply, "well, I'm from Orchard Park."

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...