Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Who Are the Bills Mafia?

BillsFans Staff Writer

Fansince88
7 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Bills Mafia; few fan bases spread their legs faster for low-hanging stupid click bait.

"I know this may sound stupid, but click the link and hear me out, and don't forget to share with your friends!"

If this trade goes tomorrow Im done watching football and will burn all of my Bills gear. Of course I know he is a moron and it wouldnt happen. If I burned my Bills clothing I would have no shirts. 

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Do I give a wet, loose shit about anything a Giants fan says?

That's kind of the point. This isn't about who is saying it. It's about what he's saying...something so outrageously stupid that, in the perfect world, the only person who would pay attention to him would be his momma.

But Bills fans just have to engage with this stupidity, which, in the end, is what the guy wants. He doesn't actually believe what he's saying, beyond the fact that he believes it will get hyped up Bills fan engaged with him for clicks and follows.

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

That's kind of the point. This isn't about who is saying it. It's about what he's saying...something so outrageously stupid that, in the perfect world, the only person who would pay attention to him would be his momma.

But Bills fans just have to engage with this stupidity, which, in the end, is what the guy wants. He doesn't actually believe what he's saying, beyond the fact that he believes it will get hyped up Bills fan engaged with him for clicks and follows.

But hear me out here...Bills trade Allen for the Bears two first-round picks this year.  And with the number 1 pick in the draft, the Bills select...

USC's Caleb Williams.

IDBillzFan
5 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

But hear me out here...Bills trade Allen for the Bears two first-round picks this year.  And with the number 1 pick in the draft, the Bills select...

USC's Caleb Williams.

Anything for a Williams on the roster.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Anything for a Williams on the roster.

More to building a roster than just talent evaluation.  You have analytics.  Can't forget the analytics. 

And the OBF DAB POMA Williams Roster Metric doesn't lie.  

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

USC's Caleb Williams.

I would need  5 1st rounders to give it even a 2nd thought lol

Fansince88
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

More to building a roster than just talent evaluation.  You have analytics.  Can't forget the analytics. 

And the OBF DAB POMA Williams Roster Metric doesn't lie.  

Well duh! We are the Buffalo Bills. Bill is short for William so it goes without saying that Bills must be short for Williams right!

• Like 2

Alaska Darin
20 hours ago, Ann said:

Hmmm

Dude finally quit smoking weed. 

• Haha 2

Fansince88
On 3/21/2024 at 1:47 PM, Ann said:

I dont do Nabisco anything. Until they can pinpoint what exactly Bioengineered food is. That is on every product they sell. 

• Like 1

Uncle Joe

I had March Madness on yesterday in the background while I was doing other things. My ears perked when I heard them interviewing a Kansas player and I heard him say at the end, "and oh, I'm a Buffalo Bills fan"
And poof like Keyser Soze the interview was gone...

• Applause 2