Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

General Game Day Thread Week 2 (2022)

Foxx

50 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

How exactly is Baltimore a top tier defense?  They literally had the 32nd ranked pass defense LAST season.

Geezus Christ, learn football.

They’ve been living off their rep from back when they had Lewis, Suggs, and Reed for years.

24 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Some people are just born dumb. 

Seriously stupid take. It hasn't been close since Tua v Allen started. But one great game by Tua and suddenly Bills fans reach for deeper stupidity.

• Like 1

Don't mind saying, I expected Denver to at least be a LITTLE better than what I've seen in six quarters. 

Watching Stafford throw four TDs truly makes me have a deeper appreciation for our defense.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino
Just now, KD in CA said:

Is it possible that Houston and Jax are decent, or are the Colts and Broncos just very overrated?

The Colts are definitely overrated - their defense lost a bunch, then this week they had most of their WR room banged up. The Broncos are limited by Hackett (imo). 

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Is it possible that Houston and Jax are decent, or are the Colts and Broncos just very overrated?

Meanwhile the Seahawks are who we thought they were. 

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Ew...not sure anything is worse than that baby puke neon green crap the Seahawks wore last week. 

The Steelers alternates

kpmwt8-beegirl1.jpg

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The Steelers alternates

kpmwt8-beegirl1.jpg

I loved the Steeler bumblebee/hamburgular alternates because they triggered so many people.

As a troll, I gotta respect their craftsmanship

22 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Don't look to me for accurate player performance prognostications, but I think David Mills is starting QB caliber

and I'm glad Lovie is giving him a shot.

As I type this, he makes a couple of shitty goal-to-go throws. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Dallas with six sacks on Burrows. 

Who doesn't want to knock this loaf of white bread on his ass six times?

Joe Burrow Says The Diamonds In His Chain Are Real: “I Have Too Much Money  To Have Fake Ones” | Whiskey Riff

His career is being shortened because the hits add up.