Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

General Game Day Thread Week 2 (2022)

Foxx

20 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

Raiders just blew that game 

Boy, no kidding.  I feel bad for their defense, you made play after play after play at the end.  The phantom bailout "Defensive Holding" call was shameful.

I'm amazed Kingsbury is continues to be so bad at offense.  Most of what worked in the second half was playground stuff with Murray just running around trying to make something happen.  He won't last long doing that.  Getting a delay of game on the deciding 2 point conversion is just unfathomable.  Luckily Murray/Green bailed him out (I still don't think he caught that ball).

Isaiah Simmons causing 2 fumbles on the last drive was incredible.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Gotta say..i’m not a fan of Maria Taylor as the host of FNIA

That's <...shakes magic 9-Ball of Intersectionality...> human trafficking.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I have had the Ticket for 17 years.  Today I wanted to watch Miami/Baltimore.  I don't have the damn Ticket.  Nice jerb. DTV.

I spent an hour on the phone and they still can't fix it because apparently this is the issue they're having today.

Dear God, please give this shit to Amazon next year.

That stinks.

Totally unrelated..  Yesterday called DTv for the 3rd time to get my normal ST discounts (after getting the run around the 2 previous times, but did take the "loyalty" discount on the 2nd call) & got told I was getting ST Max for free for being g a nearly 20 year customer.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

How on earth does the Sunday Night Football intro get worse every single year?  For God's sake, can we replace Carrie Underwood with a black trans rapping mime already?

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

These coaches have to stop playing "not to lose" football.  When you have the lead, go for the jugular. 

They all think they can just run out the clock but the game has evolved and most rosters don't have a ton of depth on the DLine, so your pass rushers get tired (this is what happened to LV against the Cardinals).  You have to keep trying to score.

I know people yap about Frazier, and he has certainly broken my heart, but I like the heavy D rotation we ran last week. Tie that to a 'keep going for the jugular' approach of the offense (as evidence last year vs. Pats* in playoff) and I hope we never sit through the shit the Raider and Ravens fans had to sit through.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

How on earth does the Sunday Night Football intro get worse every single year?  For God's sake, can we replace Carrie Underwood with a black trans rapping mime already?

They should replace it with the Trolololo guy

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

I know people yap about Frazier, and he has certainly broken my heart, but I like the heavy D rotation we ran last week. Tie that to a 'keep going for the jugular' approach of the offense (as evidence last year vs. Pats* in playoff) and I hope we never sit through the shit the Raider and Ravens fans had to sit through.

Momentum is a real thing in sports.  The most dangerous lead is 2 scores...because if you give one up, suddenly the pressure is firmly back on you and the trailing team automatically become rabid hunters. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Taro T said:

That stinks.

Totally unrelated..  Yesterday called DTv for the 3rd time to get my normal ST discounts (after getting the run around the 2 previous times, but did take the "loyalty" discount on the 2nd call) & got told I was getting ST Max for free for being g a nearly 20 year customer.

I honestly don't mind paying for it.  Yes, it's expensive and it'd be nice if it was cheaper but I watch a lot of football - it's (and hockey) my vice.  JUST HAVE IT WORKING - it's literally the only reason I even got DTV.

I am definitely going to complain tomorrow, which I rarely do...and they're going to give me something for free.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The problem is that they use current, airbrushed, Cybil-Shepherd-in-Moonlighting-filter Carrie Underwood singing a modified Joan Jett song.

Young, American Idol cowgirl in a white tank top Carrie Underwood singing "Next Time He Cheats" brings the wood.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Is Hackett gonna make it through 1 season in Denver? He’s been a hot mess of indecision and clock (mis)management 

16 PPG not enough for you? 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The problem is that they use current, airbrushed, Cybil-Shepherd-in-Moonlighting-filter Carrie Underwood singing a modified Joan Jett song.

Young, American Idol cowgirl in a white tank top Carrie Underwood singing "Next Time He Cheats" brings the wood.

Wait, she SINGS?

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

The Bears are just smashing the Pack's front 7.

If Rodgers gets this team to the playoffs, he truly deserves the MVP this season, since he's going to have to do it all on his own.