Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

General Game Day Thread Week 2 (2022)

Foxx

14 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I guess I'm going to have to go pick up an 80" now. You don't get a 75" display AND a Blackstone grill. Next thing you know, you'll be buying property at Martha's Vineyard (I hear real estate deals there are hoppin' right now.)

I'm currently shopping for something fairly vast in TN, so you're not far off.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'm currently shopping for something fairly vast in TN, so you're not far off.  :lol:

To be fair you will be in far better company in TN 

• Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, Foxx said:

CBS has the *Patriots-Steelers game here. Hoping they show plenty of in game excerpts from the Dolphins-Ravens game as well.

Hope they show the opening kickoff!!  😄

• Cheers 1

I have had the Ticket for 17 years.  Today I wanted to watch Miami/Baltimore.  I don't have the damn Ticket.  Nice jerb. DTV.

I spent an hour on the phone and they still can't fix it because apparently this is the issue they're having today.

Dear God, please give this shit to Amazon next year.

• Cheers 2