Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

General Game Day Thread Week 2 (2022)

Foxx

Just now, whatdrought said:

Just discovered the Chargers OC is the grandson of Vince Lombardi… 

He should have taken up golf like Nicklaus’ grandson took up football.

• Like 1

Are these two teams so evenly matched that it’s just a matter of which one takes advantage of the others mistakes, or are they both just trying to give the game away?…

13 minutes ago, Ann said:

i expect Herbert will be getting X-rays. I hope his ribs are not broken.

He better check with Tyrod before getting any shots from a Charger's doctor. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Bad read (not a bad throw) by Herbert.

He needs to be better there.

Maybe this is just the manager in me, but there is NO way that play should have happened so quickly, and I put that pick-six solely on the coaches.

I feel like Staley has it in his mind to press and keep pressing when he has them on their heels, and to a large extent I get it, but in that moment in that time, THAT is the time to take a breath and really plan how to are going to punch this ball in the endzone.

Watch the replay. The receiver doesn't even realize the ball was picked, because when the defender is returning it for a touchdown, the receiver is trying to find the mouthpiece that popped out of his mouth.

To me, that's all on Staley. Get off your high-phcking-horse and take a small breath in those huge moments.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Ann said:

i expect Herbert will be getting X-rays. I hope his ribs are not broken.

I'm no doctor, but I can't imagine he throws that last touchdown with broken ribs. It was a very powerful throw.

11 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

By the way, I just realized this game is on Amazon Prime. I guess that means I can't record the game? 

11 hours ago, Ann said:

You can pause, rewind, and replay (I just signed on and that was the notification).

11 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Thanks. You can also add it to your Watchlist to record.

NFLN replayed the game twice after the Amazon broadcast was over. 

• Like 3

FWIW, I'm on a 65" Samsung running its internal Amazon app via wi-fi with a mediocre internet service in BFE. My stream was really good last night and the image was great. No latency. Nice first run by Amazon for TNF.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

FWIW, I'm on a 65" Samsung running its internal Amazon app via wi-fi with a mediocre internet service in BFE. My stream was really good last night and the image was great. No latency. Nice first run by Amazon for TNF.

Same set up here.  The image was good, but I had several buffering pauses (all just a few seconds).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Same set up here.  The image was good, but I had several buffering pauses (all just a few seconds).

I have a 75" Sony that I bought for this season.  Picture and feed was out of this world.  No issues whatsoever, though I may have to turn down some settings because it was a bit vibrant for my taste.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

I have a 75" Sony that I bought for this season.  Picture and feed was out of this world.  No issues whatsoever, though I may have to turn down some settings because it was a bit vibrant for my taste.

I guess I'm going to have to go pick up an 80" now. You don't get a 75" display AND a Blackstone grill. Next thing you know, you'll be buying property at Martha's Vineyard (I hear real estate deals there are hoppin' right now.)

• Haha 4