Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

General Game Day Thread Week 3 (2022)

BillsFans

24 minutes ago, devnull said:

I wish I had the Audio/Visual skills to edit a SNF intro and replace the "Sunday Night!!!" song so Carrie dances to the tune of Trololololol

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

with a name like devnull you don’t have any computer skills?

2 minutes ago, devnull said:

I have plenty of computer skills

But little to no artistic skill

I trust you can figure some thing out because Carrie with the trololo song would be epic…hell, put in some epic sax guy while you’re at it

4 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I trust you can figure some thing out because Carrie with the trololo song would be epic…hell, put in some epic sax guy while you’re at it

It would be epic

But I'd probably get sued

Once again,  why does the NFL allow all of these plays where a cluster of players start pushing the ball carrier?   Deebo just got hurt on one and Ed Oliver have already been injured this season because of it. 

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Once again,  why does the NFL allow all of these plays where a cluster of players start pushing the ball carrier?   Deebo just got hurt on one and Ed Oliver have already been injured this season because of it. 

They used to not allow it, didn't they?

If they want a rugby scrum...play rugby.

• Like 2

Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Pretty sure that's correct.  No idea when they started allowing it.

14 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Yup, that was a stupid rule change.

New owners aren't getting their $4.6 billion worth just yet.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I only remember it being illegal in college because Matt Leinart pushed Reggie Bush across the goal line to beat a very game but overmatched ND team that played its ass off.  

3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

This is the longest last 2 minutes of a half I've ever seen. 

Glad they were able to get Deebo pounded one more time on a meaningless play.  :classic_dry:

• Applause 1

42 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

This game's going to end 7-5, isn't it?  

11-10....almost as good.

This is honestly one of the worst football games I've ever seen.  Jimmy G is simply awful.

11 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Glad they were able to get Deebo pounded one more time on a meaningless play.  :classic_dry:

Man, NFL coaches are stupid.  If you're just going to hand the ball off..TAKE A KNEE.  There isn't even a real chance of breaking a long gainer on any running play during a game and it's infinitesimally lower in an end of half situation.

"I know, let's expose our best player to more hits for literally no good reason." 

16 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I get the competitive drive behind it, but I’m a little surprised backs don’t tell their own lineman to cut it out, and I’m even more surprised it hasn’t already led to a major spinal injury to a RB. They’re  basically leaning into a wall with their chest/shoulders and then getting drilled in the lower back by multiple 300+ pounders running full speed on some of these plays. 

1 hour ago, Chandemonium said:

I get the competitive drive behind it, but I’m a little surprised backs don’t tell their own lineman to cut it out, and I’m even more surprised it hasn’t already led to a major spinal injury to a RB. They’re  basically leaning into a wall with their chest/shoulders and then getting drilled in the lower back by multiple 300+ pounders running full speed on some of these plays. 

If you are going to do that then just have the OL man run the ball.