Biden Investigations

Foxx

Billsandhorns
1 hour ago, Cinga said:

and of course this is how the MSM is going to portray it

image.png.08c79b38ec3b038b8be4146ba7952629.png

This needs to be updated they found more classified documents in Biden's garage

25 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Garland appointed a Special Council to investigate Biden and his possession of classified documents.

I see that, and expected a yes man but it looks like it could be a somewhat honest choice in fact. The guy even clerked for Rehnquist as a lad.... 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/12/politics/who-is-robert-hur-special-counsel/index.html

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Garland appointed a Special Council to investigate Biden and his possession of classified documents.

Gee, it only took everything becoming public 3 months after he knew about it...

Garland is a &#%$ing wad.

12 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Pretty sure his garage isn't a SCIF.

Dude, Biden's 'vette was in there. How is it not considered a SCIF?!?

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

40 minutes ago, Koko said:

Gee, it only took everything becoming public 3 months after he knew about it...

Garland is a &#%$ing wad.

Dude, Biden's 'vette was in there. How is it not considered a SCIF?!?

It's even more protected by the SS than Jill is, but then, there is a lot more to like about the 'Vette than there is to like about the good doctor. Come to think of it, I wonder if they rifled through Jill's ........ No.... I don't want that visual...

Edited by Cinga
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, Cinga said:

It's even more protected by the SS than Jill is, but then, there is a lot more to like about the 'Vette than there is to like about the good doctor. Come to think of it, I wonder if they rifled through Jill's ........ No.... I don't want that visual...

Jill Biden's not that bad looking.  She's well within the Zach Wilson zone.

• Sad 1
  • O Rly 1

Since becoming POTUS, Biden has refused to disclose a log of who visits with him when he is at his homes.

Doesn't the fact we know know he had classified documents in that home require full disclosure now? In fact, how do we know no one walked out with some? How often did Joe drive off with the door open and that stack of boxes left for anyone to rummage through or steal from? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Billsandhorns
3 hours ago, Cinga said:

Since becoming POTUS, Biden has refused to disclose a log of who visits with him when he is at his homes.

Doesn't the fact we know know he had classified documents in that home require full disclosure now? In fact, how do we know no one walked out with some? How often did Joe drive off with the door open and that stack of boxes left for anyone to rummage through or steal from? 

Those documents have been in his position since he left office as vice president. 6 years ago 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

On 1/10/2023 at 2:21 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

These documents were taken in 2018, when Biden was President.  Not when he was VP.

He kept documents from 2013-2016 in 2018? Wow, This man is a genius!

9 hours ago, Cinga said:

BTW, You met my liberal Uncle on FP. Get ready for the barrage of Trump hate. You will enjoy it. Dont push too hard or he will block you and you will not be able to enjoy it further! 

• Haha 2

Jabba The Hutt
On 1/10/2023 at 2:26 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Yeah, right.  I'm being stupid.  :facepalm:

I'll get the baby powder so you can slap yourself💩

• Haha 2

On 1/11/2023 at 5:06 PM, Ann said:

The conclusion has already been written.  By Comey in July, 2016:

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2