Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden Investigations

Foxx

Deranged Rhino
15 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

The illusion of choice has always been more important than giving the People an actual choice.

The uniparty/establishment has never cared about democracy other than for PR uses. They didn't suddenly morph to a totalitarian/authoritarian regime because of Trump. They've always been this, Trump's rise just made it impossible for them to hide it. 

Nate Silver should know, he's carried their water for the past 12+ years and made himself rich in the process. 

• Like 3

Fansince88
On 2/10/2024 at 12:34 PM, Cinga said:

I wrote this up and stuck it on my FB this morning

image.png.9f81634b46a20c95ffcd05b1373e0bda.png

Yeah, pretty sure you are shadow banned. I did not see it. That said you got 4 reactions. 

• Facepalm 2

14 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Yeah, pretty sure you are shadow banned. I did not see it. That said you got 4 reactions. 

Figures, sometimes I think I'm single handedly responsible for 2 or 3 FB employees at least. :ballchain:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

IDBillzFan

In today's episode of "Liberals Never Think Things Through," the new Hur report talking point is that Hur simply isn't a doctor, and has no real ability to comment on Biden's mental state.

To which the natural response is, "Well, then, can we talk to his doctor?"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

In today's episode of "Liberals Never Think Things Through," the new Hur report talking point is that Hur simply isn't a doctor, and has no real ability to comment on Biden's mental state.

To which the natural response is, "Well, then, can we talk to his doctor?"

Remender these people saying a legal finding of mental incompetence is invalid for not being a medical finding are the same people that diagnosed Trump as a narcissist with dementia based on mean tweets.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

Second page...emphasis mine.

The indictment alleges that the defendant transformed his routine and unextraordinary business contacts with Burisma in 2017 and later into bribery allegations against Public Official 1 after expressing bias against Public Official 1 and his presidential candidacy.

&#%$ing WHAT?????   Let's presume, just for argument's sake, that the allegations of lying to investigators are true.  How the &#%$ is not supporting a candidate's presidential run at all germane to the allegation?????

(Edit: yes I know how it's germane.  That escalates it from perjury to "election interference," which makes it treason or sedition and/or terrorism.)

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Lol. It's almost like the MSM wants Trump back to revive their corpses.

:whistling:

• Like 3
  • Popcorn 2