Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden Investigations

Foxx

53 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not spin. And you can verify it for yourself - go to ATOP and post a dissenting opinion and see how fast you get a warning point. Then do the same here. 

Again thanks but no. You are all so helpful. I feel so welcome and warm.

Jabba The Hutt
35 minutes ago, Pete said:

No I don’t find them irrational. Some sure, they are extremities on both sides. I only find it funny when I don’t comment on policy on either side, just my hate or shall I dial back a notch because I said I would to family members and people on message boards, I’ll call it dislike of trump, and people get so butt hurt by it. It’s just my opinion really and people are all up in arms about it. I find it odd kind of funny. 

can someone, anyone tell me what I think of trump and his policies? Outside of the question or two I answered that was asked of me, which is more than I would do on other message boards by the way. Simone asked me a question and I told him I wouldn’t take the bait and that is how I will be here from now on. Against my better judgment I answered a question on immigration. My mistake. Won’t do it again. 

I don't understand why anybody hates another or cares what somebody else thinks as far as their opinion on politics. I can see disagreeing but it basically comes to blows and name calling...usually that comes from the Democrat side but not always. 

I vote based on individual not by party. .

That being said... Trump Train 2024 CHOO CHOOO

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Fansince88
10 hours ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

I don't understand why anybody hates another or cares what somebody else thinks as far as their opinion on politics. I can see disagreeing but it basically comes to blows and name calling...usually that comes from the Democrat side but not always. 

I vote based on individual not by party. .

That being said... Trump Train 2024 CHOO CHOOO

Yes, @Pete has called Donald "Orange Jesus". A title given him by the far left. That said, he said he isn't far left and I will take him at his word. I am 100% entrenched in the Trump 2024 Train. That said, do I think he is Jesus? Not in the least. I do however know many spiritual leaders in the Christian community and @Cinga can attest to this fact that all to a man and woman say he has changed his life around. Im being told that the bible video is really who he is now. That all said, I am not surprised because prophesy about Trump in 2007 I believe pointed to exactly what we are seeing today. He has been prophesied to be the Cyrus on the day. I could go into that and add links if need be. 

Also, Joe is more than just a bad president. He is an evil man. Has been for ages. As he goes on he is more evil than the day before. he has only been hiding behind his Catholic background and has not been in the faith one bit. All that said, I am not big on Catholicism. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I’m not far left I’m not any left. Their policies are so bad I refuse to even talk about some of them. I just let people live their life, leave me alone and I will leave them alone.

I’m not right either. Look at politics, look at the state of this world and country. What does any of that have to do with God? All the hatred killing strife, corruption in govt, all of it….. someone thinks the God of the Bible is behind that? 

The Bible says that “Satan is the ruler of this world”.

Edited by Pete

Deranged Rhino
4 hours ago, Pete said:

I’m not far left I’m not any left. Their policies are so bad I refuse to even talk about some of them. I just let people live their life, leave me alone and I will leave them alone.

I’m not right either. Look at politics, look at the state of this world and country. What does any of that have to do with God? All the hatred killing strife, corruption in govt, all of it….. someone thinks the God of the Bible is behind that? 

The Bible says that “Satan is the ruler of this world”.

If you still are under the delusion that there's a difference between the two parties and how they govern, then you haven't been paying attention.

But, based on your posts so far, that's to be expected...

• Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If you still are under the delusion that there's a difference between the two parties and how they govern, then you haven't been paying attention.

But, based on your posts so far, that's to be expected...

You are absolutely correct. I don’t pay enough attention and I’m trying to get back to paying exactly zero attention. I’m thinking when it’s get warmer out I have a ton of outdoor plans and hopefully that will help me accomplish my goal! 

did you think that would insult me? it doesn’t, don’t worry. this is a message board, I don’t care what some thinks.

Listen, I’m a dumb ass. I know it. The problem as I see it is there are plenty of people like me, just too proud to admit it!

Edited by Pete

Fansince88
4 hours ago, Pete said:

someone thinks the God of the Bible is behind that? 

The Bible says that “Satan is the ruler of this world”

Ohhhh, whole new discussion. He is the prince of the power of the air. Adam and Eve gave him control over what was rightfully theirs when Eve was deceived and Adam made a conscience decision to sin. At that point God was at a quandary of sorts (Not really because this was in the plan) Fast forward some 2000 years later, Jesus comes on the scene and lays his life down and comes to life on the 3rd day. This btw was the real celebration on March 31. Jesus then said I give you (those that choose to accept His gift of the cross) the Keys of the Kingdom of heaven. In fact He said to his disciples "whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven and whatever you loose here on earth will be loosed here in heaven". He also said, "I give you all power and authority over all the power of the enemy". Thst puts those who lay their lives down and serve Him TRULY at an advantage over the ruler of this world system. 

Scripture says that creation itself is groaning as if with birth pains to see the revelation of the Sons of God. In other words this world wants to see those that follow Jesus to take it really serious and walk in our calling. I as a Chist Servant have not stepped into my true calling. But I am working that out daily, as scripture says, with fear and trembling.  

• Love 2

Deranged Rhino
26 minutes ago, Pete said:

You are absolutely correct. I don’t pay enough attention and I’m trying to get back to paying exactly zero attention. I’m thinking when it’s get warmer out I have a ton of outdoor plans and hopefully that will help me accomplish my goal! 

did you think that would insult me? it doesn’t, don’t worry. this is a message board, I don’t care what some thinks.

Listen, I’m a dumb ass. I know it. The problem as I see it is there are plenty of people like me, just too proud to admit it!

No. To be insulted requires a minimum IQ requirement which you not only lack, but celebrate lacking. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No. To be insulted requires a minimum IQ requirement which you not only lack, but celebrate lacking. 

Yes! Thank you. 

Fansince88
13 minutes ago, MothersMilk said:

This place has gotten weird. 

Yes, so what's up with the Biden Investigations. 

CarpetCrawler
21 minutes ago, MothersMilk said:

This place has gotten weird. 

Just increases my appreciation for the norm around here.

• Cheers 3

MothersMilk
2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Yes, so what's up with the Biden Investigations. 

Biden should be in jail for just about everything he hasn't done. I can't think of one redeeming thing that he has done right for the USA. He touts "over 50 years of experience" yet is really only in it for the money. Trump doesn't need the money but he clearly see's wtf the Dems and Biden are trying to do to our country. To be determined how all of this unfolds going forward.

• Like 5

Fansince88
32 minutes ago, MothersMilk said:

Biden should be in jail for just about everything he hasn't done. I can't think of one redeeming thing that he has done right for the USA. He touts "over 50 years of experience" yet is really only in it for the money. Trump doesn't need the money but he clearly see's wtf the Dems and Biden are trying to do to our country. To be determined how all of this unfolds going forward.

Nice. Back on topic!

• Like 1

MothersMilk
1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

Nice. Back on topic!

Thanks for the endorsement lol.

devnull
8 hours ago, MothersMilk said:

Biden should be in jail for just about everything he hasn't done. I can't think of one redeeming thing that he has done right for the USA. 

His administration has opened alot of people's eyes in regards to the Uniparty, Deep State, and Federal control of corporate media

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

On 4/23/2024 at 1:37 AM, Ann said:

Heh

Has Raskin lied or defamed him when not at the Capitol?  If so, he MIGHT have a possibility of winning a suit.  But he can't do a single thing about anything a Congress Critter says while in that buidling.  Probably can't sue even if it wasn't at the Capitol provided it was part of "official business."  Don't know about that; Clavin would know those details.

• Like 1