Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden Investigations

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 hours ago, Ann said:

I'm sure the argument would be that DNC funds are not Biden campaign funds.  

And it's probably a valid semantic argument, but a questionable legal argument, and a thoroughly hypocritical moral argument.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Is this the best Biden thread we got? At least I found this, good enough. But I am tired tonight we will have to get this tomorrow. This is a whole different animal I will need some rest! 

• Haha 1

Biden is a &#%$en idiot. But that’s too easy we all know that. This moron won’t get reelected will he? Him and his family of criminals what a shit show! Standing at the border handing out invites to illegals. If he was running against someone who could walk and chew gum at the same time he wouldn’t have a chance to be president. Career politician, it just taught him how to lie better than trump!

LOL where is all the people attacking me today? I couldn’t even get back to my first trump post yesterday to delete it after I thought better of trying to stir up a hornets nest. More than two hours here and not one word. I thought were people who hated trump but were just honest people so they defended him? You mean they hate trump and Biden like I do? I figured I was the only one. Disingenuous at best.

Crickets? No Biden supporters on here at all? You guys ran them all off or there never were any?

CarpetCrawler
36 minutes ago, Pete said:

Crickets? No Biden supporters on here at all? You guys ran them all off or there never were any?

This board was founded by like-minded Bills fans who were sick of the mindless, knee-jerk Trump hating on another board and were becoming victims of slanted moderation. 

While the board is relatively new, most members have known each other much longer and have established relationships. Not everyone agrees on everything or sees things exactly the same way, but generally our sensibilities are similar. 

I think you will find a higher level of intelligence and tolerance here as compared to other boards. We have members with quite different backgrounds and outlooks who are very comfortable here and exchange news and opinions on topics we feel are in the best interest of America, Americans, and Bills fans. We readily accept all viewpoints as long as the poster's approach is civil and they're not here to troll or make trouble. However, expect to be challenged and asked for credible back-up and sources when charges we find outrageous are made. 

Also, if you are seen as a troll whose intentions are viewed as insincere, you can expect to probably just be ignored. Choosing not to respond is still a response. 

Have you been to the Bills Community Forum yet? Hang out there and get to know some of us better as Bills fans and then you might get a better feel for the place. 

• Like 3
  • Popcorn 1
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 2

38 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

This board was founded by like-minded Bills fans who were sick of the mindless, knee-jerk Trump hating on another board and were becoming victims of slanted moderation. 

While the board is relatively new, most members have known each other much longer and have established relationships. Not everyone agrees on everything or sees things exactly the same way, but generally, our sensibilities are similar. 

I think you will find a higher level of intelligence and tolerance here as compared to other boards. We have members with quite different backgrounds and outlooks who are very comfortable here and exchange news and opinions on topics we feel are in the best interest of America, Americans, and Bills fans. We readily accept all viewpoints as long as the poster's approach is civil and they're not here to troll or make trouble. However, expect to be challenged and asked for credible back-up and sources when charges we find outrageous are made. 

Also, if you are seen as a troll whose intentions are viewed as insincere, you can expect to probably just be ignored. Choosing not to respond is still a response. 

Have you been to the Bills Community Forum yet? Hang out there and get to know some of us better as Bills fans and then you might get a better feel for the place. 

Well I feel bad for how you were treated as trump supporters. As much as I dislike the guy it is a free country and I would never tell anyone not to like or support him. All I did was express my opinion and got attacked for it. Read my first post, it’s still there. I was called a liar for saying he’s going to trial Monday and that he is well it does not matter. He is going on trial Monday no? Weather I like him or not is just my opinion no? I didn’t tell anyone to like him or dislike him. I expressed my opinion and got attacked for it which is fine because you know me from the other board, I’m all about stirring the pot and I certainly need to have thick skin for that. But I would easy up a little on how much you guys welcome differing views. At least that has not been my experience so far. You know I respect you and love talking with you and Ann was cool after initially threatening to ban me for not liking trump (seriously). I call the guy an @$$h@l& and people can’t handle it? I sure wasn’t one of the mods on the other boards that gave you a hard time. I might have argued with some people about him, because you know, that’s what message boards are for, expressing your opinions. I did admit to family members and a few on here yesterday that in years past I think I hated trump too much, I needed to ease up. (Man I had some arguments with my family). So if I offended you or someone else on another board arguing in the past I do apologize! I am trying to ease up, hence some of my questions yesterday.

Honestly I need to get away from the political sections on message boards and Twitter. As much as I like to stir the pot nothing good is accomplished. 

i came here first(the political section) because the older I get the less interested in the off season I get. So the football section I have not got into much on here.

And as I told you the other day I only joined this board to try to get in touch with another member and that has been done so my use for the board is quickly drying up. 

I do look forward to talking with you again on the other mb in the football section when the out season has something worth talking about. Thankfully the draft is coming up soon! 

Edited by Pete

44 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

While the board is relatively new, most members have known each other much longer and have established relationships. Not everyone agrees on everything or sees things exactly the same way, but generally, our sensibilities are similar. 

And also, as you said, this board is new but many of you have been together on various message boards. While I may be new on this message board I am certainly not new to message boards and recognize names on here from other boards. Also I’m sure there are others that are on here that have a different screen name from previous message boards I may have been on there with, so I’m sure we have crossed paths before.

I see why there are only about 20 posters on here with the lack of interest in a dissenting view. You guys have created your only little spot on the internet and don’t want your world rocked and I certainly understand that and am not here to upset the apple cart now that I see how it works.

CarpetCrawler
56 minutes ago, Pete said:

And also, as you said, this board is new but many of you have been together on various message boards. While I may be new on this message board I am certainly not new to message boards and recognize names on here from other boards. Also I’m sure there are others that are on here that have a different screen name from previous message boards I may have been on there with, so I’m sure we have crossed paths before.

I see why there are only about 20 posters on here with the lack of interest in a dissenting view. You guys have created your only little spot on the internet and don’t want your world rocked and I certainly understand that and am not here to upset the apple cart now that I see how it works.

Yep.

Thanks, now that you know more about us, it might be easier to fit in. 

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
2 hours ago, Pete said:

Incorrect. 

This site was created because other boards couldn't handle dissenting views (or facts, logic, and reason) and were tired of having their world rocked. 

Facts are stubborn things. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Fansince88
3 hours ago, Pete said:

certainly not new to message boards

Which board do you frequent? Stop in the Buffalo Bills Community Forum in a thread called, How did you become a Bills fan. I tagged you there. The Bills threads are what we make it and the offseason is pretty informative here. 

• Like 1

devnull
3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Incorrect. 

This site was created because other another board couldn't handle wouldn't tolerate dissenting views (or facts, logic, and reason) and were tired of having their world rocked. 

Clarified your statements

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Incorrect. 

This site was created because other boards couldn't handle dissenting views (or facts, logic, and reason) and were tired of having their world rocked. 

You spin it how you want. I wasn’t around for that on the other board.

Edited by Pete

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Which board do you frequent? Stop in the Buffalo Bills Community Forum in a thread called, How did you become a Bills fan. I tagged you there. The Bills threads are what we make it and the offseason is pretty informative here. 

I am on believers mainly.  Two bills drive not near as much. But I think I might have accounts on another board or two that I don’t remember my account or screen name. Like many I started out on the old bbmb. I don’t thinki have been on the bills web site since they shut down the board. Nothing worth checking out that’s for sure, not like my posts are full of wisdom or are earth shattering.  I will look for that other thread.

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, Pete said:

You spin it how you want. I wasn’t around for that on the other board.

It's not spin. And you can verify it for yourself - go to ATOP and post a dissenting opinion and see how fast you get a warning point. Then do the same here. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hockey Mom

Hi Pete, DRs link didn't work for me. Be sure to follow BillStime.  https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/forum/14-politics-polls-and-pundits/ Perhaps you'll get what you want.

Interesting enough you I wasn't able to access this site from TBD directly as a member, only as a guest on other servers.

At ATOP peeps were banned.  It was like a cloudy day. Then when they were reinstated the clouds broke.  I witnessed a lot of websites disappear 2019  2020 and thought I should continue following smaller  message boards.

When they moved on from ATOP, there was a lot of recipes, mostly for bacon.

Glad it's more than bacon now.

• Cheers 3

Jabba The Hutt
9 hours ago, Pete said:

Well I feel bad for how you were treated as trump supporters. As much as I dislike the guy it is a free country and I would never tell anyone not to like or support him. All I did was express my opinion and got attacked for it. Read my first post, it’s still there. I was called a liar for saying he’s going to trial Monday and that he is well it does not matter. He is going on trial Monday no? Weather I like him or not is just my opinion no? I didn’t tell anyone to like him or dislike him. I expressed my opinion and got attacked for it which is fine because you know me from the other board, I’m all about stirring the pot and I certainly need to have thick skin for that. But I would easy up a little on how much you guys welcome differing views. At least that has not been my experience so far. You know I respect you and love talking with you and Ann was cool after initially threatening to ban me for not liking trump (seriously). I call the guy an @$$h@l& and people can’t handle it? I sure wasn’t one of the mods on the other boards that gave you a hard time. I might have argued with some people about him, because you know, that’s what message boards are for, expressing your opinions. I did admit to family members and a few on here yesterday that in years past I think I hated trump too much, I needed to ease up. (Man I had some arguments with my family). So if I offended you or someone else on another board arguing in the past I do apologize! I am trying to ease up, hence some of my questions yesterday.

Honestly I need to get away from the political sections on message boards and Twitter. As much as I like to stir the pot nothing good is accomplished. 

i came here first(the political section) because the older I get the less interested in the off season I get. So the football section I have not got into much on here.

And as I told you the other day I only joined this board to try to get in touch with another member and that has been done so my use for the board is quickly drying up. 

I do look forward to talking with you again on the other mb in the football section when the out season has something worth talking about. Thankfully the draft is coming up soon! 

You may think that people who like Trump may seem irrational but you'll find everybody here posts facts and likes truth irregardless of where that may lead.

You'll be hard-pressed to find a Biden supporter here because nobody here is that &#%$ing stupid lol

Not that there's anything wrong with them... if they can act rational they will be accepted here.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

You may think that people who like Trump may seem irrational but you'll find everybody here posts facts and likes truth irregardless of where that may lead.

You'll be hard-pressed to find a Biden supporter here because nobody here is that &#%$ing stupid lol

Not that there's anything wrong with them... if they can act rational they will be accepted here.

No I don’t find them irrational. Some sure, they are extremities on both sides. I only find it funny when I don’t comment on policy on either side, just my hate or shall I dial back a notch because I said I would to family members and people on message boards, I’ll call it dislike of trump, and people get so butt hurt by it. It’s just my opinion really and people are all up in arms about it. I find it odd kind of funny. 

can someone, anyone tell me what I think of trump and his policies? Outside of the question or two I answered that was asked of me, which is more than I would do on other message boards by the way. Simone asked me a question and I told him I wouldn’t take the bait and that is how I will be here from now on. Against my better judgment I answered a question on immigration. My mistake. Won’t do it again. 

28 minutes ago, Hockey Mom said:

Hi Pete, DRs link didn't work for me. Be sure to follow BillStime.  https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/forum/14-politics-polls-and-pundits/ Perhaps you'll get what you want.

Interesting enough you I wasn't able to access this site from TBD directly as a member, only as a guest on other servers.

At ATOP peeps were banned.  It was like a cloudy day. Then when they were reinstated the clouds broke.  I witnessed a lot of websites disappear 2019  2020 and thought I should continue following smaller  message boards.

When they moved on from ATOP, there was a lot of recipes, mostly for bacon.

Glad it's more than bacon now.

Nothing I want there but thank you.