Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Jets Week 14 Game Week Thread

Ann

I'm very encouraged with how balanced the Dorsey/Bills O is beginning to take shape run and pass. It allows our young OC the ability to slap his own stamp on the unit IMO. 

I'm looking for a breakout game from James Cook vs the Jets...

Go Bills !!!:whitebillsflag:

Edited by Figster
  • Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Let’s hope no more injuries. 🙏 Amazing how this team pushes through this. Now it is up to youngsters to take over.

speedy recovery von 🙏

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rochesterny said:

Let’s hope no more injuries. 🙏 Amazing how this team pushes through this. Now it is up to youngsters to take over.

speedy recovery von 🙏

The Bills are "on a mission from God"

Im sure Ill get roasted for this, but I feel that Matt Milano is starting...just slightly...to push into Star Loutouleilei territory in terms of overall value to the team. Even over this extended break, and he still somehow winds up injured? This guy just CANNOT stay on the field for any length of time and if hes not playing, what good is he? 

Without Milano, Berrios is going to absolutely destroy the Bills in the short passing game this week and I have deep deep concerns about this game. The Jets lost last week but played HARD. They are NOT coming into Orchard Park and will just lie down. 

Edited by RkFast
  • Facepalm 1

30 minutes ago, RkFast said:

Im sure Ill get roasted for this, but I feel that Matt Milano is starting...just slightly...to push into Star Loutouleilei territory in terms of overall value to the team.

Do you prefer light, medium or dark?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Do you prefer light, medium or dark?

I know, I know. Thats why I said "starting."  But this player just never seems to be able to stay upright. 

• Facepalm 1